You know, I tried to defend "Brick by Brick"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by gorockytop101, Aug 1, 2013.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pinkel would kill a man for this roster

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup, the talent on that team is far worse than say 5 years ago. not sure why he's not being shown the door.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I think South Carolina is the most likely upset, followed by Florida, followed by Georgia, followed by lolnope

I also think we have better rosters than Missouri, Auburn, and Vandy, but not by such a degree that I expect to beat all three.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Their AD hired FRANK HAITH. Draw from that what you will.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just set a freaking edge. Please.

6. JayVols

You do that by teaching and accepting nothing less than immense focus on individual responsibilities and teaching those individuals that the other players will take care of their responsibilities. We don't need heroes. We need solid guys unwaveringly devoted to doing their individual job.

7. JayVols

I've missed you.

#nohomo
    #GBMFO
    #ddiapos
    #dniapos

8. JayVols

I like your style.

9. JayVols

If Clowney gets swept up in autographsforcashgate and declared ineligible, maybe.

*This post is in no way meant to be a negative comment on the Hurculean effort put in by Tiny against him last year*

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Honestly Worley will put bray's 2012 numbers to shame this year.

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

What is the qualifier for shame?

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Rushing?

13. NashVol

NashVol New Member

Number of incompletions or interceptions?

14. NashVol

NashVol New Member

I know the loss to Vanderbilt last year was traumatic (I was there in person) but that had a ton to do with Dooley. Things return to the natural order this year.

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

solid

16. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

WHA????

17. MWR

MWR Contributor

That's probably a valid assessment. But after the "Dooley Regime", UT may only have very small testicles to aim a kick at anyway.

18. NashVol

NashVol New Member

Tiny did do a great job against him last year. But since we have a lot fewer offensive weapons this year, Clowney may be more of a factor regardless.

Still probably have the best shot at upsetting South Carolina over the others.

19. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

It cannot be overstated how important it is to have an upset over UGA/USCe/FL this year. CBJ needs to have that "signature win" in his first year. That should help solidify the current recruiting class and give some confidence to the current team. I just hope he can repair the team's psyche after what that disgrace of a head coach put them through. If they believe they can win, that will go a long way into this season. A lot is going to be determined when everything goes off the rails, probably against Oregon.

20. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

feels good, doesn't it