Your Basic idiot SEC fan

Discussion in 'Sports' started by IP, Apr 16, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Not really an idiot I guess, but still a dumbfounded fan at least.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of my all time favorites.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I hate Alabama and Kentucky fans, but our fan base is pretty damn stupid. I don't have specific examples that stand out, but many of them expect us to go undefeated every year and look down on anyone that does not worship at the Church of Spurrier.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some do talk an awful lot of smack for really only having one standout year, imo. The one in which they beat Bama.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Most schools are this way, DV. When Fulmer was on the chopping block, there were two sides: The Fulmerites who believe he should be given a lifetime contract because he was our coach and one a Natty, and the Johnny's, who wanted to see Fulmer tarred and feathered for 1992. Instead of being behind the school, the Old State U, they latch onto a coach and follow the coach like a good little cult member.

It is sickening.

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The face paint is creepy.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

BigVOLdaddy pissing on the Kiffin shirt has to make the list.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Boom, roasted

11. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Creepier than a large barechested redneck in a skirt with a livesize tattoo of a dead man on his back?

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

OhDeerGod

13. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

We caught Alabama at the absolute best time. They were coming off a game in which they clicked on all cylinders, and we played out of our minds. Also, if that's the year Gamecock fans are going to hang their hat on, it was a five-loss season. Yes, a season in which we got to Atlanta, but also a season in which we followed up the Bama win with a loss at UK. The East sucked that year, too, and did for the next few years, IMO.

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

This is true. I've never understood the problem with questioning the decision making of the coach. I'm a fan of a school. Some people claim to be fans of the school, but they are actually fans of the coach, or at least this is the way they act.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Good point.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

17. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I was looking for the tailgate pic with you, hat, and co. But this one worked just as well.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Awesome.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

lol