YouTube TV - $35/mo

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 1, 2017.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I'm pretty sure you can get AMC with PSVue and Sling.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I just got PSVue after buying Sling last year. I don't watch a bunch of network stuff, mostly youtube content, but PSVue had all the racing/sports content I can't get for free on the base package so I'm gonna roll with that.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

With DVR and being able to simultaneously stream on 5 devices, PSVue is the next step in this genre in my opinion. I think YouTube TV might have the same features but I haven't looked too deeply. I hope they don't start monetizing some of the regular content and that they just bring in more ad content.

Also I have an HD antenna so not a single **** given on OTA stuff not coming with it.

Oh and **** Comcast.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The glee in which people turn from Comcast and time Warner has to be a factor

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

So is downloading a bunch of ROMs and loading them onto a pi

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

123 movies has all the current amc shows on it.

7. InVolNerable

My wife somehow got our Comcast bill down to $35/mth. 100mbs internet and 45 channels.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah but I did that once. I'd be watching that Fire thing several times a week.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

5G is around the corner. The need for cables going to a house will not be necessary much longer.

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The person that did the jail breaking would be the one they'd go after

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

YouTube TV seems a little too slim. I have been happy with Vue. I tried DirecTV now. It was terrible and may check out Hulu when they release their TV service.

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Netflix has never been better, by the way.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Had one for years. Got to college and met one of my now closest friends and found out it was his dad supplying out guy with the codes.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Haven't checked in lately. Anything specific?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah give me some ideas. my wife wont watch "depressing" shows which eliminates 90 percent of the decent shit on Netflix.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sounds like my wife. "NO, don't like Shawshank Redemption, too sad. NO, don't like Forrest Gump, everyone is too mean to him. NO, etc, etc"

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she also doesnt' like "violent" shows. basically leaves cooking shows and the occasional comedy and reality tv.

18. NorrisAlan

Wife doesn't care much for comedies, either, and loathes most reality TV. We basically watch documentaries.

19. InVolNerable

So your wife hates fun and being entertained.

20. NorrisAlan

She is a woman...