Zach Cunnigham OLB AL

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 6, 2013.

Tags:
  1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

We need ILB's!! Look at who we're after...all OLB's, the exception Walton.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Screw that. I gave Dooley a chance and was made a fool. It's time to put up or shut up. When jones starts getting the job done, I'll support him

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Auburn, Oregon, Stanford, Miami, Ole Miss. He's also in the 220 range.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

What the hell kind of silliness is that. I want UT sports not to suck. Our hiring process had no such thought behind it, but it's immaterial. If the guy doesn't suck, which is unlikely, my ambivalence toward him and hated for his bosses is immaterial.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Defensive juggernauts.

6. chavisut

Okay, he sucks. **** Butch Jones for going after anybody that Bama doesn't want. That bastard.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Who said that? Just saying yor effort to bolster doesn't under it his point. If 4.82 is the number, there is no debate.

8. chavisut

I'm not trying to bolster shit. He was full of it with his offer shot, so I pointed it out.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You're saying it's a win for UT?

10. chavisut

I'm saying his offers don't consist of Directional U and Tech State.

I'm not really sure what is a win for us at this point.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  11. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Why do people pay attention to 40 times? They are almost ALWAYS wrong. The legit ones are the higher ones where the guy is electronically timed at a combine. The fake ones are all over the place in the recruiting world and are these self-proclaimed ones. When you see LB's with "claimed" 4.5 and 4.6's you can bet the majority are fabricated. There are maybe 2-3 LB prospects out there per year that can truly run like that. You look at the NFL combines and very few LB's run at that level. It's funny when you see high school kids who 4 years previously ran a "4.5" in high school and then run a 4.76 or 4.8 at the NFL combine. You would think guys would get faster not slower after 4 years in a college S&C program (unless it's a McKeefery run one).

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Did this not answer your own question? If we assume he's like everyone else, it's highly likely that he makes AJ look like Ben Johnson.

13. chavisut

He was also offered a grey-shirt opportunity at Bama.

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Coming here Sunday. Saturday at Vandy.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

He's wrestles for his high school team which is why he's low in weight. I'd love to have him on the team

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If he wrestles in the 190s that would put him in the 220s one would think.

17. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I've heard he was around 160 last year