Zach Smith Goes In On Tom Herman On Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports' started by clownbaby, Nov 12, 2018.

1. clownbaby

clownbaby kidbourbon version 2 point no

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Smith is worthless and crazier than a shit house rat, but I hope he keeps it up as long as he's dragging TU and OSU through the mud.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bet you think Smith is in the clear, huh?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He needs rehab....but let's go all in on Urban before that day

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Men don’t call out other men like that.

Entertaining for the masses, but embarrassing for Smith. Dude’s a wife beater and a snitch. Lonely life ahead for that guy.

tvolsfan, Ssmiff and justingroves like this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m embarrassed for anybody who thinks this is fantastic stuff.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Guy claims to have been unfairly and erroneously smeared as a wife-beater, then takes to social media and tells another man’s wife that she should be afraid of him.

Idiot.

justingroves likes this.
  8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's like a car wreck, you don't want to look, you do then you go "why the hell did I do that?"

CardinalVol and The Dooz like this.
  9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Thing is, I don't doubt a single thing he's saying. Smith just has major issues.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I think he's innocent.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Ok, cool.
    Hook ‘em

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

For real? Why?

I mean I’ve only loosely followed the specifics there but it seemed fairly concrete.

13. clownbaby

It's internet gold. Wifebeater angry about getting outed as a wifebeater goes in on the coach who snitched on him. And it happens to be a coach I absolutely loathe in every possible way.

And like anyone is doubting the stories about the asian massage parlor and iowa state recruiting girl are true.

14. clownbaby

Exactly. I'm not saying Smith is upstanding in any sense, but that doesn't mean the stuff he's saying about Herman isn't true. I'm pretty confident it all is.

15. clownbaby

I'm not sure if that article had the tweet where he talked about it, but his justification for going in on Herman is that Herman snitched on him.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

How serious can you take a psychotic wife beater, though?

I doubt he's lying and Herman is considered a piece of shit by the coaching community, but it won't harm him.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

How do we knows that Smith's wife isn't lying?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's long been the rumor. They gave Smith's wife money fo a lawyer, supposedly.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Herman never took to social media acting like a 13-year old girl. There’s no justification for that shit.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea but he snitched. I mean he may have helped her by providing money for an attorney. But Smith just beat her... not like he raped her or anything.