I'm here for a fight (aka HendersonVol's Pathetic Attempt to be a Badass)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 29, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Adopted?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yes, mocking someone and serious inquiry are completely similar.

To be clear, though, if someone here tells you to shove it up your ass, they aren't really wanting to know whether or not you are shoving "it" up your ass... they are, in fact, making fun of you.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. fl0at_

It would be the first hilarious thing I've ever seen from Sab. Which means I can't imagine such a scenario.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So your brother is posting in a thread started by jtrain and gets responses from jtrain. That's a tad different than reading a guy's name on Rivals, hunting him down on twitter, and chatting him up to exchange computer art for recruiting info.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Not possible to do. The next amusing, clever, or raunchily funny thing Sabs posts will be the first.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So did your brother actually have anal sex with this chick or even consider for one second that jtrain seriously was recommending it?

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Shithead is still here? Crap...

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Meh. Minor detail. They've obviously had some prior banter and your brother (smart as he is) surely knew jtrain and others would more than likely read anything he posted there.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What are you, gay?

10. egotistical

egotistical New Member

How did Pooch find this place?

11. hatvol96

Not comparable situations. Your brother, who probably long since tired of having a dolt for a brother, seemed to be fine interacting with JT. I hope you choke to death on your dinner.

12. fl0at_

Pretty sure a few people will be at Calhoun's Friday. You might not be invited, though.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tell your brother about it though. And tell him to dress sexy.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I see no need for defense. Merely pointing out the difference in two willing participants conversing in a forum versus one guy seeking out another.

15. hatvol96

As opposed to the dipshit mentality it takes to wander from board to board, proving yourself to be an ignorant jackass. We win, you lose.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

h

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  17. hatvol96

For you, I'm a huge fan of option 2. Let's be honest. You're just another loser misfit who tries to attach himself to every board in site to belong to something. If all you've got is this idiocy, you should go back to V,B. Better yet, you can go tell idiots like milo, bill, and pj at VN how you so courageously stood up to us over here. Hell, they'll probably even let you hang out with Eric and Sabs. You'd be in your intellectual element.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sorry dude, that shit is just hilarious.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Having mod powers myself now, it shocks me that no one at VN ever brought down the banhammer on this guy.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

clearly. The clever stuff about someone's joke being pedo driven is just allsome.