Who we gunna git? Part 4

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Jan 18, 2021.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Imo, Donde kill-shot the program by taking down Pruitt. She doesn’t know she did. But she did. Our only hope is that the NCAA changes the rules and legalizes paying.

Daddy Gee likes this.
  2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Maybe everyone has bought into a 5 yr rebuild and step 1 is get someone in with a pulse. Step 2 will be to actually hire a good coach once we demonstrate we're not a joke shit show. My guess is that we look a lot worse to coaching prospects than we wanted to admit. We must be radioactive at this point. Pure poison.

reVOLt and A-Smith like this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wouldn’t call him because of the textbook $ “scandal” that he didn’t even probably know about.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Vols Fans on Thamel's Tweet: Crying

UCF fans on Thamel's Tweet:

[​IMG]

A-Smith and Savage Orange like this.
  5. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I take Monken, History and Discipline!!

6. VOLinDAWGland

I've been steadily checking out of sports the past few years. This was one of the last teams I was still paying any attention to and even then I only watched maybe 3 games. When you grow up and your teams are Falcons, Vikings, Vols and Braves that's a whole lot of disappointment. I'm done with unnecessary disappointments. Goodbye sports ball.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I genuinely think we should go ahead and self announce the expected sanctions now and hope the NCAA just accepts it. The worst thing would be a two year long NCAA investigation where they then decide to impose punishments and torpedo the next hire as well.

8. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

its 8:17 WTH???

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I heard Feldman on the radio a week ago wondering why we just didn’t pay the buyout. It was lower than what Auburn and SC paid.

10. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

The 8th Twitter account is having a melt down.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Because Tennessee hasn't invested in sports the way every other SEC team does with their ESPN money.

12. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Im officially done with it.

utvol0427 and A-Smith like this.
  13. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

20 years but you’re right

14. VOLinDAWGland

For those saying such and such would crawl here and that guy didn't get a call blah, blah, blah have no idea what you're talking about. But if it makes you feel better have at it. We are what we are at this point, a very damaged and broken program. It's been 30 yrs in the making going back to the Johnny and Phillip fued. The cancer metastasized over progressively bad decisions and disputes between donor and administration factions each bad decision setting up the next one until here we are. It either gets worse, or we are never ending bad or the pieces are finally in place to begin the rebuild. The Heupel news notwithstanding, hopefully the latter. Time will tell. Meanwhile I'm going to do more other stuff.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I really want to get on board with this. I really do.....especially after the Danny White hiring.

But this is not how I saw it playing out. Then again, I suppose it never is. Maybe my daughter will at least see UT's return to relevance one day.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

We may get back into the endzone with this guy.

I’m not out. I’m just gonna watch it as passively and carelessly as I have for the last 8 years.

18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

How the actual can you be an AD in the South and refuse to talk to Sexton? It’s like saying you want to but a car but you won’t deal with anyone who sells cars...

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

She won’t. She’ll die an old woman without seeing UT football win another championship... as will your (and her) great grandchildren.