POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

And another "Pete's Not the Right Kind of Gay/Gay Enough" article dropped today. I'm going to take a bottle of wine into my Buttilicious thread and chill.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

what does that even mean? what kinds, and what makes him not gay enough? either the balls touch or they don't, right?

gcbvol likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

is someone going to break it to his husband?

gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Back in my day, folks accused straight people of acting gay. times they are achanging.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Sorry Chasten, we don't believe your husband Pete is gay enough." I want to see one of these morons say it to him out loud, like that. I want them to hear themselves.

gcbvol likes this.
  6. gcbvol

I don't know, IP. I truly don't.

7. gcbvol

Chasten had a good response.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I imagine Pete is not a Hispanic lesbian, that would be the right kind of gay.

A white middle class male without a lisp and glitter canons firing from his belt? Just not the right kind of gay.

gcbvol likes this.
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He needs to self-identify as a women’s soccer player imo

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

My wife's brother is gay. I'm the only one in the family who knows he married his boyfriend. You can tell my brother in law is gay because he is feminine, however his husband is a damn flamer. He is what I describe a freak. He likes to wear wigs and boa's, he describes himself as "sassy". He is one who will snap his fingers and move his head side to side when talking. Needless to say my kids aren't allowed to be around that damn circus.

Maybe Buttchugger should be more "sassy" and wear pink women wigs.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What the hell?

justingroves likes this.
  12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

They were saying he wasn't gay enough, so maybe he should be more like my brother in laws partner.

13. Unimane

So, "Buttchugger" should be more like the gay brother-in-law you are ashamed of?

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Not sure what you were trying to say here but it didn't work.

gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Are all gay men effeminate?

Are all hetero men masculine?

What about lesbos? Can a lesbian be so masculine as to come full circle and be hetero, again?

Where’s the line drawn between a effeminate male and a masculine female? By what standard and who makes the determination?

If being “sassy” is now a hallmark of being gay, then brother, this place is full of queers. And dumb ones, too.

Can you tell me more about what makes your brother as being best described as a “freak”.

Does my being both freakishly handsome and intelligent make me gay? I hope so, on one hand, because I’ve always wanted to be more stylishly dressed - but then, admittedly, the chance of my suffering with widespread and purely ignorant discrimination gives me pause.

And I need to know before I book my vacation, as accidentally going somewhere where it’s not only legal for others to harass, harm, threaten, intimidate, assault, injure or outright kill me...could make for an awkward visit.

Kudos on your excellent decision to spare these gay men from your children.

gcbvol, cpninja, Unimane and 4 others like this.
  16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Can’t be too careful around this time of year, what with it being gay season and homosexuality being so contagious.

I make it a point to keep hand sanitizer with me at all times, and wear a mask while in and out of airports. Don’t want to end up spending the holidays in bed with another man.

smokysbark likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

JT5 likes this.
  18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Oh god, you caught the sass.

JT5 and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. Unimane

Especially in winter, when most people stay indoors. You might catch a virus.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

caught by the sass, didn't mind the ass, don't miss a lass, but still didn't get that alt-left pass.

smokysbark and NorrisAlan like this.