POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup.

At some point they actually have to [uck fay]ing govern, whether you agree with what they decide or not.

justingroves, SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Of the 70-some people arrested at Texas, 40-some were not students at Texas. This is the real story. Who are these people?

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I lived in Austin for about 15 months or so.

Other than the ner-to-do-well rabble rousers/trouble makers, there are alot of colleges/schools in the Austin area. Austin, in and of itself, is a relatively youth-oriented city and not every youth goes to school at UT-Austin. I am not saying that azzholes traveling in to cause trouble aren't rolling in to cause trouble.

Probably similar to, if something like this was held at UTK, there would be kids coming in from ETSU and other nearby schools, as well as, kids in general.

I know during Nam at the anti-war demonstrations, attendees were not limited to only those that attended the school hosting the event.

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

My issue is with the violent-driven elements, student or not. Violence is not limited to non-students.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Mom can I get some gas money? I need to drive an hour and a half for a Palestine pep rally.

justingroves and Poppa T like this.
  6. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Sounds legit.

Prolly just tell Mom it is a "pep rally". If she is an alum, might throw in "at UT Austin", so she will throw in extra bucks for you to get some food from her favorite Austin haunt. Craig and Lock are going. Amber is going cause she took her campus visit and can tell us the safe places to park.

Selfies incoming to the homeboys/girls to bolster your cred.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Ask Soros

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why? You think the Jewish guy is funding anti-Israel protests?

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think he will fund any protest that causes caos in the United States. He hates this country. Pretends not to but he would love to see it burn.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

What evidence do you have that he has funded a protest?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can feel my non-Ivy degrees growing in relative value. Goodness gracious. Go and eat, leave the [uck fay]ing non-dining facility.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

LOLOLOL

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"King George, we, the people of the United States are waging war against your tyranny! And we demand you send supplies and blankets to Valley Forge!"

SetVol13, justingroves and Poppa T like this.
  15. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

IP likes this.
  16. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Without a hint of sarcasm….the woke bullshit if the past 10 years has been great for the SEC and will continue to be. Smart, normal people from the northeast are moving south for college more than ever before.

17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

And they actually believe their meal plan includes in-room delivery?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  19. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Honestly would have expected them to call it a conspiracy theory

zehr27 likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator