'14 CA CB Adoree' Jackson

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by NorthGaVol, May 16, 2013.

1. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Well it was real and it was fun, but it wasn't real fun.

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Wouldn't surprise me if he's a guy who pulls a hat out from under the table. Not likely, but you never know.

4. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

If a QB gets $200k (allegedly) what's DB worth ?

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

#goldbricks

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Pure guess but I think he surprises and goes to LSU

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

1664 indeed

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Strange how we go from a major player to not even in the final group. Oh well.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Prescient.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

How can we be his parents top choice and not even make his final 4?

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Smokescreen

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I bet he's trolling everyone.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Didn't really want him anyway.

14. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

This was a head scratcher. Tons of well-respected national analysts thought Tennessee was at least in his top 3. You don't see them whiff like this too often.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

wtf is with that rumor that Cuonzo paid for his family to fly out here and stay for his UO visit?

16. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

While I never really thought we were going to get him, I agree with others that after reading and hearing everything about the parents and their desire for him to be at UT, it is kind of odd we're not in the final four.Hope he stays out west but if he does come to the SEC, hoping that its Lsu.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

heard Cuonzo was friends with his family

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Am I the only one who sees UCLA as a rising threat to land this kid? If he's going to stay out west, which seems to be his bent, might he most prefer to play for Mora, instead of Sarkisian?

So, everyone here is pretty much in agreement that Tennessee's already slim chances have been finally extinguished, barring the kid is just doing an epic super-silent "1664ish" commitment or has a complete change of heart? Simply, is this one over?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He wants to play on both sides of the ball.

UCLA had a true freshman linebacker/running back win pac 12 freshman of the year on offense and defense.

I'd say that's a huge selling point.

He's also changed his top 5 a lot.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Adoree did Tennessee a favor by dropping them now instead of on signing day if he didn't plan on choosing the Vols anyway. They have a week to focus on someone else, maybe Sawyers instead of a few hours on signing day when it may be too late.

I would make a run at Emmanuel Smith if I were them, especially with his brother in the 2015 class. I know he seems firm to Vandy but they just lost another 4* so maybe he decides to jump in a lifeboat before next Wednesday. Ha, Captain Franklin hit the iceberg and was the first one off the ship, coach Mason is playing the violin.