'17-'18 Nashville Predators

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JayVols, Oct 18, 2017.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Two freebies against the best team isn’t going to win anything. We can beat them on nasty D. Forgetting that will get us mauled.

2. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Back in the win column at New Jersey. Rinne pitches his fourth road shutout this year on his way to the All Star game.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

14 of 18 points this month with one game left in it and no Forsberg so far in Jan. Not bad

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Absolutely. Hell 2 in reg and the overtime winner were from shittastic turnovers

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Can't be losing home games to last place teams playing bad goalies, don't care who they are

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It appears that Mike Fisher is coming out of retirement

7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I talked to George Plaster tues on what was a rather pedestrian outing against the Black Hawks. He is now on 650 AM Sundays at 5pm. He just couldn't stay away from the microphone. LOL. I haven't listened to a whole show yet so I dont know if he is going to talk any hockey. I'd say chances are good he will get around to it.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It's simple, needed more netfront traffic and for somebody to not completely punt a high danger chance.

Team needs Forsberg badly. Glad they have been able to find ways to grind out wins without him

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Team was healthy for the first time all year and absolutely skull[uck fay]ed a playoff team for 60 minutes.

Can we please stay healthy?

justingroves likes this.
  10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Brant, what you want for Zucc?

11. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Fabbro, Tolvanen, and a junk pick or two.

Would love it for him to be on a winner.

12. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Preds acquire Forward Mark McNeill from Dallas. The #18 pick in the 2011 draft.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Was hoping you were more like Bergevin. I'm thinking we have a couple French Canadians in the system so we can probably get Patches on the cheap

14. Joseph Brant

My worry is that Gorton will hold his cards for too long and walk away with nothing. The "rebuild on the fly" isn't working, might as well sell what we can, and suck until the bad Sather contracts are gone and then come back with a vengeance in 2020 or 21.

15. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

10 goals since Forsberg has returned

In 2 games

16. Joseph Brant

League's a [uck fay]ing joke if Emelin doesn't get some time off.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Man [uck fay] Emelin. They would be doing us a favor. I'm 100% with you too

Forsberg hit was fine, Vesey should have kept his damn head up. Emelin is just a shitty defending goon

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

And apparently Forsberg will have a hearing and Emelin won't? Da fuq?

League is having a really bad post ASG week

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  19. Joseph Brant

Yikes. The Forsberg hit was more a momentum collision than a "hit". It was ugly but more a result of circumstance than intent

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

And he got 3 games

Guess we can't have the Preds catch up with Vegas