2012-13 UT Basketball Schedule and Discussion.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by PoochPunt3rdDown, Nov 28, 2012.

1. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I started liking the hell out of basketball during the DeVoe years. I'll never forget Doug Roth nailing that three after the opposing fans goaded him to shoot and then flipping them off with both hands. Fact: He flipped more birds than he had eyes to see that day....

2. Thrasher

Thrasher New Member

Back in the glory days of college sports, when you could flip somebody off and call his momma a whore without getting ejected.

3. PoochPunt3rdDown

I'm pretty sure Roth was a McDonald's All American. I know he was from Tennessee. I remember really liking DeVoe and Wade Houston. I never understood why Houston had absolutely no success at all at Tennessee.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He was definitely a McD AA and the expectations that came with it were a bit much.

5. PoochPunt3rdDown

Recruiting seems so markedly different now than it did back then.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

recruiting is a much more public affair and the process has been hijacked by the AAU circuit and burgeoning hordes of slimeball interlopers.

7. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

she's fugly, used to have a nice body and killer legs,but I haven't seen her in a few years .....im sure she is still fugly.