2022 NCAA Tournament Seeding thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by IP, Mar 13, 2022.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't understand it. They've been doing Saturday to Tuesday/Wednesday to Saturday since January, but now Sunday to Thursday is a problem?

justingroves likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Different when you consider 3 games in a row, 2 emotional, late flight arrival then depart again 36 hours later.

Indy likes this.
  3. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I was wondering about this also.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Especially after we pretty much worked a really good team and a pretty good team on a good run in back to back days.

5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Only if you are a 3 seed who beat the 2 seeds and won your P5 conference tourney.

Another thing to bust on the NCAA idiots. Student-athlete "welfare" for those that can't process the selection "data" rationale being bogus.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

Our complaints with the process were valid and noted. Now it’s time to kick names and take asses.

10SEvols, Poppa T and Tar Volon like this.
  7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Had a thought after watching the highlights. You have to choose one person to shoot the last second 3 to win. Who are you choosing? I'm riding with Santi.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I’d feel pretty good with him or Chandler or JJJ but I’d certainly set it up for Santi if I could

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

The other 2 are fine but Santi is a shooter. Always steps into a shot ready to shoot, great form, feet positioned correctly, etc.

IP likes this.
  10. LawVol16

LawVol16 Member

Honestly, I’m good with some version of what we ran against Texas. Let Chandler work from the top of the key, park JJJ strong side and Vescovi weak, and let Chandler hit wherever the help comes from.

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's great to have options for that final 3. I think I agree that Santi is the guy, but the defense likely knows that as well. If we can get an open look from Chandler, JJJ, Santi, or Zeigler, hit or miss, I can live with it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you set it up to where it starts in Chandler's hands and he has those 3 options spread out. See what shakes loose with everyone in motion.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Or maybe more of that floppy motion.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hear them say it but I don't know what it is.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don't ask questions, and definitely don't open that PM from NYY.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

[​IMG]
    I think it's basically the left

IP likes this.
  18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Good thing is right now if Santi, JJJ, Zz or Chandler is floating around for a dish and 3 for the win I think they are all going in, especially if Chandler and zz find each other. They have to be making 75% when assisted by the other

OneForVol likes this.
  19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Surely this guy isn’t going to be available for a potential elite 8 rematch.

20. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Was he the guy that got T’d up for talking shit when Arizona came to TBA?