2023 Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Aug 22, 2023.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree, had the same thought last night. And running clock to shorten the game could leave them in panic mode for the second half.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

So you’re the one guy in all the land that’s been asking for this

TDVol1989, justingroves and warhammer like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

They aren’t broken presumptively. Break them then they are broken. We have lost to UF in seasons when they have had coaches fired.

And, I hate the Gators more than any other SEC football team. Yes Bama is the measuring stick but I friggin’ HATE the Gators. It is white hot blinding illogical HATRED!!! And if we go 11-1 and win the SEC and Natty but that 1 loss was the Gators I will lose sleep. Now, that may not make sense to you but if we beat them every year for the rest of my life by 30 pts every time it wouldn’t be enough.

Is that unhealthy? Yes. Is it a fact? Abso-dam-lutely!

10SEvols and Memtownvol like this.
  5. TDVol1989

If he isn’t the guy I hope they win 8/9. I need him to stay. Your life may have meaning regardless, but mine only does if we beat UF. I dont want UF hiring a potentially decent coach. Hell, they can go 10-2 every year as long as they lose to us. I don’t give a sh!t.

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

He has the #3 class right now. You want this to get blown up.

VOLinDAWGland and Tar Volon like this.
  7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

florida has a DL commit (Amaris Williams) that Coach Garner still keeps in contact with and I'd bet we could get him to flip after we embarrass the gators in the swamp.

10SEvols likes this.
  8. TDVol1989

And them hire Lane Kiffin???? No! Let it ride. Like I said, win 8/9. And that’s next year too. And the year after. And the next. Zook part 2 but Mark Richt good enough

9. JohnnyQuickkick

Who cares about Kiffin. Don’t be a vag. We don’t have Butch any more. I’d love it if they went 0-12.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A year ago before we knew what we really had with JH I would have dreaded the thought of Kiffin at Florida. Now I relish the idea of him trying to be a wannabe Spurrier there. Bring it I say. We'd be ready for him @ uf.

zehr27 and Tar Volon like this.
  11. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Game day, [itch bay]es

VOLinDAWGland and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

9-3 should be floor IMO

10-2 is probably more realistic

zehr27 and 10SEvols like this.
  13. TDVol1989

You miss the point but it’s always time for a JrHigh insult. It isn’t specifically Kiffin as the concept of upgrading their coach. I prefer them to stay mediocre the rest of my life.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

I am not afraid.

15. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

8-4 with GOAT Milton
    10-2 with the kid

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I still have hope that Milton can get it going. It is so close.