8th Maxim On The Airwaves Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 3, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And if that happens, we all know who will become AD whether anybody likes it or not.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm catching the recap... but Tony made hat gush.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Philbert?

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

+1000

5. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Another blip in the process though, would he get reamed by most for firing Dooley before the end of an unsuccessful season?

6. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Damn TR is on fire today.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Saying something could happen is a bit of a stretch from "all but predicting" it.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I just hope this drama doesn't make it hard for him. I have to think a coach would at least have some reservations.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

If Hart is fired because of this, then Cheek, and the Board of Trustees can all go drown in the Tennessee River. They can take Summitt, Jennings, and Dooley with them for all I care.

Dave Hart-
    1. Needs to be here
    2. Will be successful here
    3. He is doing the needed belt tightening that has been needed up there for years, to rid the University of Tennessee Athletic Department of the good ole boy system that has prevailed up there.
    4. He is trying to Hire Gruden, and these clowns need to leave him alone while he is in the process of doing so.

10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

So what is this about him being sexist? Did he really have an issue like his at Florida State?

11. CardinalVol

Potential conversation -

Person 1 - Dave, we don't like what is going on, and especially now that Summitt is involved.

Hart - Understandable. And no point did I say or imply I was forcing her out.

Person 1 - Still, that sets a very negative light on the university. I am afraid actions may be taken against you, including termination.

Hart - Have I mentioned that I am in informal discussions with Jon Gruden about being the football coach here next year and that things are proceeding nicely?

Person 1 - Well, glad we had this talk. Do what you have to do!

A-Smith likes this.
  12. CardinalVol

Potential conversation -

Person 1 - Dave, we don't like what is going on, and especially now that Summitt is involved.

Hart - Understandable. And no point did I say or imply I was forcing her out.

Person 1 - Still, that sets a very negative light on the university. I am afraid actions may be taken against you, including termination.

Hart - Have I mentioned that I am in informal discussions with Jon Gruden about being the football coach here next year and that things are proceeding nicely?

Person 1 - Well, glad we had this talk. Do what you have to do!

13. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

I have the app on my phone. It has a place that you can text your opinion on things. TR seems like a hothead, so I was trying to get a rise out of his ass!

14. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

That's who I assumed it was.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

If you missed it, you can listen to it here:

The Tony Basilio Show

select the "features" -> "Listen to Thursday's Show"

I'm listening to it now...

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

If you missed it, you can listen to it here:

The Tony Basilio Show

select the "features" -> "Listen to Thursday's Show"

I'm listening to it now...

17. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

If Tony B was smart he would never let the other two guys talk and make Keith a co-host.

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

agreed, the other two guys are bad. to be honest, i rather listen to hatvol, than tony

19. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Hat sounded nothing like I thought he would. He actually sounds like a radio guy, IMO.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hat's a good dude.