Anyone going to bowl game?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Jan 1, 2020.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Heading down with a group of 15 and staying until Saturday. Gonna play some golf and squeeze in the game.

If so, give me a shout. I’ll give you the NorrisAlan special. Bring your own towels.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Do we have to bring our own games too?

Tenacious D and NYY like this.
  3. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

On the road headed that way right now

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Leaving Knoxville momentarily...

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sawgrass?

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

yes.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You boys holler when you get down here. I believe one or both of you Beeches have my cell.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You all have fun and be safe.

And bring your own goat, prep-H and antibiotics for the NorrisAlan special. You cannot use mine.

NYY likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Sweet. Loved it. If island green pin location is front you can throw it way past and it will come back down.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

yea this will be my third time playing it. Beautiful track.

11. Ssmiff

Well shit then not a 1 up, but a 2 up.
    We went back in and my buddy asked about a replay cost. He was buzzed and gonna pay for all of us. The guy told him $350 per person or whatever the cost was as there is no replay discount, and he looked like Chevy Chase when Eddie tells him how much money he needs, shoving his credit card back in his wallet.

I'm trying to remember our caddies name. Cant make this up and hope to find the video of our caddy saying he'd never seen it before. Coming up to island green on par 4s, I was well short. I putt a lot from off the green but I was 70 feet out from the hole. Buried it. Next hole, pull drive left. Cut one up thru a tree gap but well short. 75 feet. [uck fay]ing buried it. The euphoria I had at that moment, with the assistance of a 10 mg thc gummy, is a life highlight.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    NYY likes this.
  12. BigOrangeBeech

I got it.

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I’m headed down with a group of 5. Going through Atlanta right now.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Lotta orange on the road today, and a lot more in the Chik Fil A I’m in here in BFE South Georgia.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  15. BigOrangeBeech

Same here. One of the servers said, "man there is a lot of orange in here and I dont like it" Proceeded to inform us he was a UGA fan, after apologizing and being nice I said we at least can agree that we hate UF and Bammer. Then as he was about to move on he said "well, I can't say good luck in your bowl game...(pauses, trying to think of what he was going to say)" my dad said well it's against Indiana, and the young boy said "yeah, I guess I'll pull for the SEC...good luck to you guys" As he walked off I said "Go Bears"

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    NorrisAlan and chavisut like this.
  16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We are staying at Fernandina Beach. I’ve drunk a 18 poke on the way down.

17. Ssmiff

We spent some time at Lemon Bar in jax beach. Live music. Younger crowd was fine with us. Good atmosphere if you wanna drink, talk and people watch with some tunes. Outdoor right on the beach. Several other places to walk to.

18. BigOrangeBeech

We're staying at the Do Drop In Inn

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I would be there had we been playing Iowa. But alas you’ll have to try to enjoy it without me.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How many times did you have to stop to piss?