Athletes Parents on Message Boards

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 16, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Your kids will suck.

You're welcome.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Thanks, Jay.

3. JayVols

Always here to help a brother out.

4. JayVols

Yes. Both NY and I are mods here now....

Watch your ass.....

And tell Volly hi for me please.

5. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Uni, you need to be ok with Worley actually stepping into some throws and making them. All I did was point out that he was finally stepping up with confidence and spinning the ball rather than being scared to pull the trigger and JayVolling one @ 10 yards short of target. You said he hadn't hit anyone in stride and he had just hit Pearson on a slant for 50+ yards and hit Malone going the same direction on the next drive in stride.
    You also said he'd show his old self against OK and he didn't, outside of the poor decision on 3rd and 2 that he shouldn't have had to deal with making in the first place. You go under center there, single back, quick count and let the linemen hit somebody while they have a little momentum and instinct with a 230 lb forward leaning badass coming full speed.
    Question, not that you asked, becomes which direction does Bajak go. We need an identity. We need to ditch a few slow developing runs and let Hurd get the ball in his hands quickly to hit a hole, pop it or cutback. This running game doesn't give him the flexibility. Eric Dickerson wouldn't be Eric Dickerson without getting the ball, seeing the field and calculating @ 2-3 cutback lanes in a millisecond in this type of running game offense. I hope we see a lot more single back. DE can't crash in automatically like he can now.

6. limpleg

congrats on your newfound power. Hope the fish are biting and the girls are clogging.

7. JayVols

We need to go to the pistol and have Hurd running downhill to make his cuts with some steam on the no read/no option play. Hurd is not a run laterally and make a cut on that play. You're handicapping a 230 pound RB by having him run side to side before making a cut. Even if you don't want to go full pistol, put Hurd 2 yards deeper that Worley in the offset RB formation. The kid is a bulldozer. Let him get some steam so he can plow.

8. JayVols

Appreciate it. Other than screwing with Bassman's avy once and deleting a thread that the OP requested, it's not been very different.

Fish were, eh.

The kids are stomping the feet and hitting the ball.

9. limpleg

Anything to get the ball in his hands and a couple of yards to see something develop. Right now it seems he's got guys crashing in on him that you know he sees with his periphy and is just hightailing it into the line to not get stopped for no gain. He doesn't have time to see, or feel, anything.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes.

There's too much talent there to let him continue to play once Pearson gets healthy.

Pig, North and Pearson are a fine starting 3 with Smith and Malone backing them up. I'm interested to see if Warton can be the new Pig too.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Whoa now.

He's fixin to go into beast mode.

(Yes I ripped that off)

12. Beechervol

Thats awesome.

Preemptive strike.

13. Beechervol

It doesn't create a good situation for sure. Most parents (myself included) do not want to hear legit criticism of their kid even if its true. Even if the word "suck" is not involved.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a hypothetical for you, limpleg:

Suppose someone here didn't like a post you made. Maybe it rubbed them the wrong way or seemed like a personal shot.

Instead of speaking to you about it, or just going for a walk outside/disengaging, they hit the "report" button and tattled for moderator help.

And let's say, hypothetically, a moderator came along and saw the ticket. And this moderator was of middling intellect and had sand throughout his vagina. Due to this middling intellect and raw nether region, he goes ahead and just bans you for making a silly comment that one could interpret as a jab meant to provide amusement.

Would you think of the character and disposition of that reporter? Hypothetically.

15. limpleg

I'm going to go with C.

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I just reported your post on reporting posts!

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

More like yeast mode. #vagitron

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm giving myself a 2 hour ban.

19. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thank you for your understanding! LOL

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's a c---? Agreed. Hypothetically.