**** Bajakian.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Oct 4, 2014.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

to Florida's credit, they did not have the busts and blown assignments that have plagued them thus far

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

not hard to blow WR screens for one yard

3. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I have found that I tend to wallow in the misery of defeat longer if I hang out on message boards after losses but, that being said...

F**K Bajakian.

Here's hoping that each of you find the same catharsis as I have in my 16 month old...

I'm off to play with crayons, unicorns, and stuffed animals.

F**k Bajakian.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Good choice. Let us know if she's wiling to coach offense next week.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee didn't challenge them

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The throws down the line of scrimmage and hash mark to sideline are maddening.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

They played a 3 over 2 cover 2 shell all day. They started playing press coverage with that shell and with our offense we were done.

8. JayVols

Hard to bust a cover 2 shell.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

THIIIISSSSSSSS. A million times this. You aren't exactly giving them the opportunity to bust coverage if you are passing at the LOS 75 % of the time.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

9 points had the game won.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Until Bajakian struck.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Anyone got Lincoln Riley's phone number?

13. netnvol

netnvol Member

I listened to the game on the radio and I'm glad I did rather than see it on TV. I would have torn the TV out of the wall watching that garbage. You either impose your will or the other team is going to dictate what happens. This ***** ass shit the O is doing says "We don't believe our players can make plays", which in this dipshit scheme, is understandable. The ****ing '99 Rams couldn't get 30 points out of this garbage.

14. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Somebody needs to break Bajerkoff's slide rule.

15. Butch needs to make changes on this offensive staff. Not to save his job, because he's getting 4 years, but for real long-term success. The offense is just not working, not getting any better, and they're not adjusting. Yesterday was very disappointing and a waste of a lot of money to attend, for me at least.

16. tripper

tripper Member

And didn't run a single seam, 4 vertical or wheel route the whole day.

17. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It's a [dadgum]ed cluster****.

18. JayVols

This is Butch's offense.

19. JayVols

The redneck drunk sitting beside me yesterday even saw this. That's all that needs to be said when trying to explain the sheer ineptness of not only Roperjakian but also Butch himself.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I know I am not the first and only person to see the similarity in them, but my God, Bajakian and Roper must be lost twins:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or Roper is Bajakian come back from the future after putting on a few pounds. God knows they call the same type of game.