Bama...Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Oct 17, 2017.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I hate Butch Jones so much. He has taken my give a shit out of me for the Bama game. I had one chance to go to a Bama game, in 2006. I came down with a nasty, nasty staph infection prior to the game. I basically unhooked the IV from myself at the hospital and willed myself into going to that game because it was so special and I wasn't sure I'd ever have the chance to go again. I was so weak I had to stop every 20 steps or so walking the mile and a half to the stadium. But when we beat those bastards it was the best feeling in the world. Even though I'm in my upper 30s and Florida was the biggest pain in our sides while I was growing up I knew the tradition behind the Bama game because of my dad. So to beat Bama was the best feeling in the world.

In 2006 I basically crawled out of the hospital bed to go watch the Bama game and now I wouldn't walk 3 feet to see it. F you Butch Jones.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That sounds like the start to some plague outbreak movie. 102,455 unsuspecting fans...

JayVols likes this.
  3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would love to be a fly on the wall for the pre-game 'pep talk'.

"Ok, guys, gather round! Guys...excuse me, guys! Hey, I said gather round! Hey, where are you going, come back, don't go out to the field yet. COME BACK!"

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Tenn this sat is the greatest underdog in tenn history. good job butch.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But he can 'cruit!

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I think we're pretty safe.

In fact, I'd put my house on the line that we don't win. It's gonna take a Lazarus level miracle to keep them from covering the spread.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Dedication.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Is it the biggest ever? Does anyplace track such?

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He broke down on them. Looking for all the sympathy he can find.

10. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

You serious Clark?

Jesus.