Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Wake Island is not working for me.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

QP, I hope this is a good game. I added BF3 to my Christmas list today based on all of you guy's endorsement. Perhaps I will even get a Gold account and give you folks some cannon fodder to shoot at.

Edit: I assume their is a BF1 and BF2. Would it be beneficial to pick up used copies of these games?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  3. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Mines are also limited now. Repair torch it is.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The new maps are crappy. Mines are useless. Stingers are useless. IR sights have been nuked into glorified night vision.

It sucks, because that used to be all I used was IRNV scopes. In the process of taking them off.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Still better than MW3.

6. MacReady

MacReady New Member

IR sights were cheap.

7. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Probably a good thing I played support from the release.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Had to unlock them last, and the target reticule sucked balls. Now that everything is automatically "spotted" when you look at it, even before they were nerfed they would have been obsolete.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

so this or NBA 2k12 for Christmas? Keep in mind I already have MWF3 and I didn't really enjoy BF2 and was didn't really have too much fun on the BF3 beta.. but it was a beta on one map. I generally like CoD series better since I like to mindlessly run around and kill people sometimes. I would only be getting this for the MP and only NBA 2k12 for the my player mode.

10. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I still love the game. It was frustrating yesterday though running as a one man show. Need at least 3 people to make it fun.

11. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

12. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

anyone play this on the PS3? I'm too lazy to look through the thread

13. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Might be one or two. The majority of us are on Xbox.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

yeah ps3 is for fags

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

[uck fay] you bassman

16. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Most PS3 guys are playing MW3. I'd much rather get this game.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I think that your answer here is clear.....360's should be on sale right now at Best Buy. 299 for the Xbox Slim 4GB with Kinect and you get a 100 gift card....all day errrday. I know you are a broke ass college student, but put it on your [uck fay]ing Christmas list and Santa is sure to bring it to you.

18. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I'm too cheap to get xbox live. Most of my real life friends have a ps3 and they play MW3. Surely you don't expect me to play with you guys lol.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Stop being such a woman and get a paper route. 50 bucks a year brah

20. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

[video=youtube;diMYuMyXaDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMYuMyXaDE&feature=related[/video]