Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I am actually surprised they decided to go this route.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hey [ock sucker cay]........did you change my avy?

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

How long before I can change it back

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Didn't know it was a separate deal. That sucks.

Bearcat, let's get that ugly avatar off of you. I am tired of looking at it.

5. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Just got "Existing player profile data appears to be damaged and cannot be used." From what I read you can safety delete your profile under BF3 on your Xbox, reboot and all is fine.... Has anyone else had this problem?!?

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've had problems with my sidearm being reset to default every time, but no error message.

8. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

wuz fun............

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Almost have pushed my frag rate to 1.5. That's always been my holy grail of shooters.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Where the [uck fay] were you last night IP? We noticed you signed on but the disappeared........disappoint

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

No excuses. I have to focus on my video-gaming. Do you like the avatar I picked for you?

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

WTF, does everyone on this [uck fay]ing board have the ability to change my avy?.....................but to answer your question, yes, it will do

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

All mods do. I just thought the Aiken avatar had been there long enough. It stopped being funny and started being creepy.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Have I lost my ability to edit my own avy?

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Or do I have to [uck fay]ing buy that shit too

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think because someone used that "change your avatar" thing on you, you have to wait a week. But link what you want and I'll change it. I would like to see about getting that "change another's avatar" thing cut down to 3 days. I don't want to have to look at ugly crap for a week.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dunno then, maybe you do have to buy it. Or just let our helpful staff assist you.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Train, you playing tonite?

20. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i guess i'll pick this up on the $28 walmart deal on black friday. only question is get it for the 360 or ps3?

side note, i cannot change my avy anymore either...