Checking On Members: The Day After

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Dec 8, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That is the least of my concerns.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're trying to tell them.....

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'll think he has a chance when he beats UF or UA or decisively beats USC and UGA in the same year. That's when I'll think he legitimately has a chance. When he runs the table on all four, I'll get behind him assuming it isn't five years from now and he's been kept because the AD can't afford to fire him while those other teams are all dumpster fires at that point. I know it's not a likely scenario.

4. spurgeon

spurgeon Member

I am still thoroughly disgusted, and right now, I don't know what else to say.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Still mad.... it's turned from a raging pissed into a smouldering anger

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm alive.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm resigned to clinging on that driftwood of irrational hope again. Maybe he'll just pull great athletes out of his ass and everything will be fine.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think my dumb ass will still watch the games, and still get mad as hell and yell at the tv/computer. My wife will still tell me I'm an idiot for letting a game get me so pissed.

I want that [ock cay] sucker Hart to step in cat shit every day for the rest of his garbage life. How this pos can justify in his mind BJ warrents 6 yrs/18 million coconuts is way beond me. I don't wish harm on this dickhead, but the smell of cat sh!t on him for the rest of his life would be nice. Maybe build a sewer treatment plant across the street from his house too.

9. robvols

robvols Member

Two days after, I'm still in disbelief.

Seems like my world was turned upside down.

We're getting laughed at all over the place. When I read the national media was giving rave reviews for the hire, I pretty much said they just gave us the Romney treatment and that is bad. We know how that turned out..

Why have we been forsaken, Why?