Cuonzo martin to Mizzou?

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by droski, Mar 15, 2017.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Kind of similar to what happened at cal. Bet he doesn't do shit with either players

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

His team's look completely uncoached. I have no idea how two different schools, post UT have hired the guy.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's amazing. he must be a great interview.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Good human with a good story. Terrible coach.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is true.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Was going to post this:

Now that Cal no longer meets its Reject Tennessee Coach quota, I have an excellent suggestion on how to get back into compliance.

Butch. Jones.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Randy Bennett

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Think he might have too much baggage

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That sounds just like [ddiapos] if you leave off the good human and good story part.

10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Looks like Musselman said no. I saw reports yesterday that it was pretty much a done deal. Any idea what happened?

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Maybe Hart's west coast doppelganger Grudened the deal.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he was never offered the job. he hired a coached fired at cal because of sexual harassment at Nevada and the administration didnt' want that blowback. pretty stupid, but it's annoying he's out there claiming he turned the job down. we all would turn down 4 times our current salary to move to a place we already have a home at to stay in reno. :rolleyes:

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so we just promoted a guy from within off a shitty staff who may have hired hookers for recruits at Louisville. this will end well. thank god I don't really care about basketball.