[ddiapos]'s Career Hinges On The Next Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

If they beat MSU, I would say its likely they win 8. And, I wold put the chances of beating MSU at about 35-40%.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You shouldn't really misinform him like this. Pulling out only works 80% of the time. Who knows what he'll start doing now that you've told him this.

3. You have already whined about it. And you've already suggested that I leave.

The floor at McDonalds needs a good mopping, slowboy.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've got two kids because I thought I had impeccable timing. Where were you with this 80% when I needed you?

5. "Inside info"

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What does "Cork" mean, exactly?

Surely this isn't a reference to the actor with Down's Syndrome, right?

Because only an intellectual lightweight would be reduced to such stupidity.

And you seem really smart...

7. Unimane

Where was I? Dude, I've got three kids. How the hell do you think I came about this knowledge?

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just a suggestion for your message board pleasure. Trust me, getting bent over the proverbial bedpost everyday is going to get rough.

Not a word, Tenny.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Jesus, you're just pathetic. If you're here trying to prove some point, you should realize you're just making a fool of yourself.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Look what Dooley has done to us.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This is ****ing pathetic.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I was particularly impressed with the mopping the floor at McDonald's comment. Brilliant stuff.

13. Unimane

Personally, I thought "slowboy" was devastating. I'm not sure why he went away from that one.

14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If I had to guess, the only way 3 losses gets him fired is if he's fired immediately following the Alabama game.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm trying to figure out what name he was in a previous life.

16. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Possibly, but I really don't see them beating MSU. I'm also in the camp that believes after being thoroughly drubbed over the next month, this team will fold like the cheapest of tents and lose to a bad team. 6 or 7 wins is my guess.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm convinced.

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Laughed out loud at this one.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

For some reason, I suspect that this piece of information will have little to no real-world signifigance for him.

I don't think Brazzers can become impregnated. Even if it won 7,458 games this season.

20. You are dumb, full of shit, and you like gay sex.