Dooley Video 8-19-2011

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by countvolcula, Aug 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

[video=youtube_share;II1XnPcsffE]http://youtu.be/II1XnPcsffE[/video]

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Anderson and Oliver now at WR

[video=youtube;II1XnPcsffE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1XnPcsffE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He didn't sound particularly high on Naz Oliver at either spot. Wonder if any of the move is trying to avoid burning redshirts for any of the frosh?

4. chavisut

Dude was one of my favorites from that entire '09 class.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Seems like a couple of marginal guys moving from one position of relative depth to another, maybe to balance some numbers? I don't read too much into it I guess.

6. chavisut

Is WR that deep, really?

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Dooley flat says he has no WR depth.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah I guess I was just thinking 1-4 or 5 seem to be spoken for, but i reckon it's true there's next to nothing after that. And I guess even 4 of those 5 guys are young.

9. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

it sounds like the offense doesn't know the playbook, or at least some of the players to me. Whether it's Bray not knowing all the routes of his receivers, the receivers not knowing their routes or not knowing running plays, I'm a little more worried about this offense than I was yesterday.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

oh... and how shameful that a mod created a thread that had already been made. Might as well invite utfantilidie up in this place so he can tell me how worthless my education is since it wasn't in nursing like his sons' were.

11. chavisut