End of Mizzou game....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HypeVol, Nov 10, 2012.

1. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

I haven't read all the threads posted in today, but is there any human being alive who thinks Dooley should have let the clock run out in regulation?!!? I can't even understand that. Did he explain that in the post-game press conference? What a dolt. Can't wait to be rid of him.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. WM

WM Active Member

Is that Latin?

3. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Swahili.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He said he didn't want to risk having to punt it away since Mizzou had a timeout. If he goes on 3rd and doesn't get it, Mizzou calls timeout brining up 4th. We punt it. If all goes perfectly, they get ball with some time on clock.

He didn't want to risk it.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

that was his explanation for the debacle at halftime of the 'Bama game. At least the mofo is consistent. It looked miserable then and looks even worse now.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Translation: That other coach has bigger balls than I do and if I give him the ball back with a timeout and time left on the clock, he's going to try to score. Better just run the clock out.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You play to win the game... I mean, later. Next time for sure.

8. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Derek ain't right in the head.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I like when he said "we'll go win it in overtime" then, while explaining why he went for it on 4th down in OT, he said he didn't "have faith" in the d

10. govols74n

govols74n New Member

**Edited by Tenny D**
    Please don't circumvent the cursing filters b y. U s I n g spaces and weird characters.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  11. IrrationalUTfan

IrrationalUTfan New Member

But the nice lady on the post game radio show said we need to keep Dooley because of his "hair" and "orange pants".

Shockingly, there are crazed supporters still out there

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

no

13. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

this

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How about the timeout he called to prevent Mizzou from having a "delay of game" penalty?!?

15. Pigbolits

Pigbolits New Member

I literally lol'd. Then she went on to mention how Barbara should call him and tell him to take a "timeout"..

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dooley laughs at clock management

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I can imagine Bill Belicheck thinking this if he watched the last 40 seconds of regulation.....Are you a f*****g moron? You have the best functioning part of your team on the field and you take the ball out of their hands. Arguably the two best WR in the SEC and a good QB and you take them out of the equation and put more pressure on your defense that gave up 721 yards to f*****g Troy. That was a bigger f***up than me getting caught with the opposing teams taped signals.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't have to circumvent the filters, guys. We can fill in the blanks just fine. Example: Dooley is a ****. Hint: his wife specializes in them.

19. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Is it **** or *****?

Edit: I guess it is **** because it started out each letter individually.

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

In my drunken defense, I don't translate **** very well. So I went back and changed a couple letters back over to stars.