Eric Berry's Facebook

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by egotistical, Sep 29, 2011.

Tags:
  1. egotistical

egotistical New Member

Can't link from work, but it reads:

"Surgery was straight. Really appreciate everyones prayers. Doc was kinda freaked out because he found out I bleed orange, forgot to tell him"

Guy still represents.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nice.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

was just coming over to post this. His next status reads: "red+yellow=orange, vols and chiefs!"

Can't help but like the guy.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

There is a prayer thread for him over at Toos................which turned into a revival [uck fay]ing thread soon after compliments of rex

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess they were right to ban me, I would have been all over that shit when the hypocrites came out.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder why it is acceptable to call BelAirVol names? I guess personal attacks are okay if they're popular?

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've noticed that more is let slide if they tend to agree with the name calling. More with one mod than any other. I've never personally had any issue with anyone over there, but I've noticed it with others. I choose to be here because the folks here are intelligent enough to disagree without taking it as a personal affront. And, the guys I 'conversed' with there are here now. Less trolling more substance here.