Ex-Vols aide funded airfare payment for Seastrunk

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by GoVols, Sep 26, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So what is the deal going on here? Is it that Lache Seastrunk's overrated ass gets to have his mediocre career at Baylor unimpeded by the NCAA so long as Willie Lyles sells out the major universities that recruited him?

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's pretty much the way I interpret the situation.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If Lyles gave a damn about kids as he implies in his pathetic attempt to look noble, he wouldn't put them in a position like this to begin with... but he doesn't, he shops them out like street hookers.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Lyles ultimate goal is to maintain a relationship with Seastrunk, and others like him, well into the next level.

Hat's comment on sword-falling is noteworthy, to say the very least.

While I have zero information to support it - I absolutely believe that the 'AA suffers with chronic priapism for both O & LK (O in particular) and the mess from which we just emerge was as much about those two as Tennessee, itself.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Tip of the hat for your use of priapism....

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also, I thought Auburn stole Trovon Reed from LSU at the final moment under some super-suspicious circumstances. I heard rumors of money going down with that deal way before I'd ever even heard of Willie Lyles. I'm pretty sure Lyles is connected to Trovon, too. How is Auburn not catching any shit over all this?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

They sprayed those trees with teflon, apparently.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Id say they still may.

Im not sure if I was a barn fan Id feel safe from the AA yet.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

This is a great point. How many times have we heard that the NCAA can do nothing to the Reggie Bushes of the world, because they are no longer under their jurisdiction. If they're looking for a chance to punish someone who's actually an offender, this would sure be it. I realize these kids are pimped out by Lyles and the like, but at some point they were at the center of all kinds of impermissible benefits and left a pile of shit everywhere they went.

10. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I don't think Willie Mack would fall on a wet coochie for Kiffin.

11. CD12

CD12 Member

pop the coochie...pop pop the coochie!