Excitement building for 2022

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jun 28, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably more words than wins.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

The love for Diet Charlatan at South Carolina is absurd.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

They were a lot better than expected and hit the portal hard. Won’t complain about some optimism coming out of Columbia.

They also lost to every ranked team on their schedule by four scores, so it only goes so far…

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shhh, let it play out. We know how it is going to end.

6. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

They were outplayed and embarrassed at home by Vanderbilt for 59 minutes.

justingroves likes this.
  7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They really weren't good last year, but I think adding Rattler and Stoger transforms their offense. They were basically running a single wing with a slow fat dude at QB at points last year.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Rattler will alienate the entire locker room by week 5

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I hope I'm wrong about a lot of my predictions and thoughts about this upcoming season.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I ain’t sweatin it. Can’t wait to be entertained. Gonna wake up and roll over saturdays and either go to game or watch at a tailgate. Energy on campus was awesome last year. Feeling like we have a shot every game helps. Knowing we have a good culture helps. United fanbase helps.

Volokie likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Keslings last season. Now we are officially on the way back.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Unfortunately I think that was a troll starting the rumor. I pray it is true though. Nice guy, but we need some pep in the broadcast booth again.

13. Ssmiff

that mother[uck fay]er. From best night ever to getting rooked

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

My heart sank when I saw it was fake. Criminal charges must filed against the maniac that punked Vol fans.

15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I wonder why Kesling does it. He’s really not good. Deep down we all know if we ain’t cutting it. There won’t be another Ward. But Kesling is incompetent. Sure I was spoiled. In my day, we watched with no sound and played Ward on the radio. I get it. Those days are gone. But other than fast food, how can you suck at your job and it not matter?? Kesling can’t keep up. He’s horrid.

or does it matter. I don’t use a radio. I hear Greg McElroy more than Kesling.

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It has to be a pretty good paying gig and Vol Network is all he has ever known since he was an undergrad. I can see how from his perspective he would never give it up willingly. He’s on record stating that John Ward went 30 years and he wants to do the same, which means 7/8 years to go.

Also this could be wrong , but it’s been explained to me that essentially he inherited The Vol Network from Ward. UT and The Vol Network technically are two separate entities. Kessling, being the president of The Vol Network, is in charge of who gets to be on the broadcast and obviously would never fire himself. I don’t think UT can actually remove him from the broadcast.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like Heupel naming himself QB1.

18. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

For an excitement thread, all this talk of Kessling is bumming me out, man.

10SEvols likes this.
  19. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

37 days to game day kickoff!

20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I trust that everyone else has begun having Tennessee football related dreams.