"F*** All of Them"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols2003, Nov 5, 2016.

1. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

It was a sarcastic boo. This is a culmination of four years of his sissy coaching and BS excuses and reasoning for doing the things that he does. The fans know him too well and knew he would kick the field goal before the second down incompletion had even touched the ground.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We'll agree to disagree.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Eh. Those were belated boos from the previous week.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Touchdowns are fun. Field goals are not. People go to a UT-TN Tech game expecting to the see the football equivalent of Rocky Top League or And-1.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He deserves to be booed every time he shows his face. He thinks we are all stupid.

6. Beechervol

TDs bring forth the "high 5's" and "chest bumps" at a higher rate than FGs. Im not sure why that wasn't considered.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Great point

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Great point.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Maybe that's what the problem was... Berch was feeling all High-fivey and whatnot but his fuddy duddy staff was bringing him down....

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yes. Built up from about a month ago

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

fyp

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Coach, given your uncontainable dissatisfaction with your staff, even when up 35-0, are you open to making staff changes after the season, and if so, in what areas? If you don't make any significant changes, how do expect decisions in-game and strategic decisions to have improved going forward?"

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I love how he thinks being neutered by his staff looks better than being pissed about the booing

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would get a 4 hour chubby if someone asked him that at the presser today.

15. Beechervol

I would have went with his poker buddies calling off the Saturday nite game and Debord told him over the headset.