Fifa 15

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Do you guys know what pro clubs is? You create a player (it's quick and easy) and play as just him on a team with multiple other people. Essentially, each of us would control only one guy each and play games together. It's a much different game than normal matches.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I hate Lyle Jones.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Alright, self proclaimed futbol idiot. Now that that's out of the way, what kind of tactics do you all usually employ? Speed of buildup, long/short passing, etc. and what kind of players for best for each system?

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Counter with pace

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What's the downfall of being aggressive with defense?

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If he's playing low pressure D, I play slow build up with short passing and patiently wait for my opening.

If he's playing high pressure D, I let him overcommit and kill him with pace and quick passing.

If he plays sweaty on O (lots of running and weaving), I drop back in ultra defensive. Loads up my end of the field, eliminating space for him to run, which frustrates the hell out of them.

If he plays slow, passing build up, I play a balanced tactic, using RB to make the computer contain the ball while I fill passing lanes.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Somebody good can keep moving the ball and get behind you but it's a solid strategy. I usually press pretty high up, too, I just don't keep the ball well. Get it and go.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anyone still playing this?

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Playing as a CAM is much more fun than anything else I've found. I wish I could go back in time and pick up soccer at a younger age

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

CAM in pro clubs?

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Just in general. Career, anything

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ah okay. Yeah, it's definitely my position of choice in pro clubs. Not as much pressure as striker but still plenty of involvement in build up play.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst