Gator Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Jan 1, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

youngest team, toughest schedule, most handicapped staff, worst admin......................

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Ummm.....that about it in a nutshell right there.

3. JayVols

Don't sleep and drive.

Call a cab.

4. JayVols

That makes it even worse.

5. JayVols

I'll give a brother an Amen!

We have the best (excuse making) staff in America after all.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

it's nigh upon impossible for us to win. I think I now understand the pay raise and extension. The real question is: "Why not more?"

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Damnit people, at least let me drink my kool aid the morning before the game. I'll have 9 months to be angry after it.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

My brain says we dominate and walk out with a 3+ TD victory because Iowa sucks royally and we suck merely peasantly. Then I realize that I am smarter that the coaching staff and my brain is overthinking it and that we probably lose by a field goal

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I debated posting that but it seemed fitting. And I love me some Predator. Get to the choppa!

10. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Closer we get to kickoff, the more I believe we get beat. Can't fight it. I just haven't seen anything from Lyle or this coaching staff to make me believe otherwise. I think the defense keeps us in it through 3-3 1/2 quarters. Sucks, but we don't know how to win. Score is irrelevant if we lose.

11. JayVols

Just giving you shit.

12. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yup

13. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

It's times like these that reality hits extremely hard as to how far we have fallen. I mean....damn.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The fact we are debating whether we beat Iowa or not is pretty [dadgum] telling. My wife doesn't understand how sick it makes me feel. But, I have been trying to not have clinging attachments to the outcomes of our games, but I have pretty much failed so far. But, it is a work in progress and something I will be fighting all the rest of this life.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm not so much angry that we've fallen, as that happens.

I'm disappointed that we're just lying there, making excuses, instead of getting back up.

I'm incensed that many of our fans have convinced themselves that everything is ok, because the floor isn't as dirty as it was under Dooley.

16. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yup

17. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

What's your plan of action to change the status quo ?

18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It would be nice.

19. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

if you want a different result in the next 3-5 years? become a michigan. lol

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  20. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Truly, this is where I am. I know that all programs go through highs and lows, and it is a matter of how the lows are managed. We absolutely clusterf***ed our lows, and the current admin seems content with 6-6/7-5.

Our DA of a fanbase doesn't help anything either.