Give Him Time! Coaches That Take a Long Time to Start Winning

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Oct 15, 2012.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

UK. Don't hate me.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I don't either. I was in an M.A. program in Waltham and am now finishing my own education in Chapel Hill, NC. Wonder if we overlapped at all. I was really lucky to get the hoops team to Providence for the first two rounds of the Elite Eight run while I was there.

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I went to the Saturday game when they played Ohio. Of course I was expecting Gtown, but was thrilled none the less.

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

No reason to take idiotic comparisons to coaches from different sports 30 years ago seriously. I don't know enough about those situations, and I don't think most of the people making them know, either.

However, I can clearly see Dooley sucks. Not going to waste time dancing around that.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I don't; I have a cousin in school there now and another that will join him next year.

I'm actually a fan of the school; it does exactly what a state university should do--provide a quality education to the people of the Commonwealth. If you want to know how I feel about their athletic teams, it will take some time to explain why I believe that they represent everything that is wrong with college athletics and are worthy only of hatred, derision, and ridicule.

6. Tar Volon

I was at that one too. Remember the guy in the checkerboard overalls? I ran into him at a bar after the game. Fun times.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

It is a great school and great city. My grandparents used to live here so I visited a few times when I was young. The people are top notch. I agree with the athletics part. Mitch Barnhart seems like a major [penis].

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Where did you go Brandeis?

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

In my six years there, I never went to the greatest bar. Guess I might have seen you both. I never really ran into vol fans there...just occasionally.

10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

You never went? Come on man the world famous skeeBoston on Wednesdays.

11. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Lol.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I used to go to the canal street bars some, but never really ventured over to the other streets by the garden. I didn't go down to the garden too much though.

13. HypeVol

HypeVol New Member

Lol.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That would be me punk.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Now kick his ass for getting on your lawn.

16. Tar Volon

Yep. Still miss Carl's Steak and Burrito

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Welcome bostonvol!

18. Tar Volon

That thread comparing Dooley to Holtz, Rich Rod, Stoops, and Saban (LSU) wasn't hat's?

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My blog was the initial post dangit. I just want me ecred where it is due since I'm trying to make up for Saturday to get back to 0.

20. Tar Volon

Sorry about that. Here, have some ecred.