Going forward

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by fl0at_, Oct 29, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Alrighty. Who do we start against MTSU? Worley or Simms?

If we start Worley, does he finish out? If we start Simms, does he finish out?

Think we make 6 wins? Why does this trash (The Season going Forward - Blogs - The 8th Maxim) now look more and more accurate?

Can we predict the next games?

MTSU - W
    Arkansas - L
    Vandy - ? [they aren't looking terrible, but they are still Vandy]
    Kentucky - ? [look terrible and still Kentucky]

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think Worley gets the nod because it is mtsu and to hopefully build some confidence. If it were another sec team we would probably see Simms out there. Barring a miracle 6-6 is looking about right. Vandy ha me a little worried to be honest. Yeah, their still vandy but their playing close games and our offense is terrible right now.

3. fl0at_

I think we are pretty evenly matched with Vandy. And that hurts me to type.

While we can't compare teams vs teams, I'm going to anyway, because... why not?

Vandy vs Alabama -> 0-34
    UT vs Bama -> 6-37

Vandy vs Georgia -> 28-33
    UT vs Georgia -> 12-20

Vandy vs USC -> 3-21
    UT vs USC -> 3-14

Vandy vs Arkansas -> 28-31
    UT vs Arkansas -> ?

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Evenly matched but Im not particularly fond of our coaching staff at the moment. I'm losing confidence each week. We should have been able to beat south Carolina with schemes.

5. fl0at_

We play like we played tonight, and by that I mean: we leave points on the field... we lose to Vandy. We cannot afford to leave any points on the field.

The scary part, to me, is this: is going for it instead of kicking a field goal... really leaving points on the field?

Even stats wise (which I hate to bring up, because this isn't baseball) we are in a dead heat with Vandy.

cfbstats.com - 2011 Tennessee Volunteers
    cfbstats.com - 2011 Vanderbilt Commodores