Grant Williams

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by A-Smith, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Thanks, SSM.

I didn’t realize that Bone was in the G League.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It may not hurt him very much, but Bone might have benefited from one more year. Especially if we are going to be more uptempo now. He would have been a monster.

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

True

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nah. Bone was drafted and will have all day and night to work on his game and shot now, as well as get stronger without having to deal with school and ncaa, while also making a living

IP likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

fair.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I was surprised he declared

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I bet he lost substantial money going out early but there’s always some risk in staying

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

And honestly, if Bone was over college and ready to change scenery, it becomes a much easier decision to take a minimum salary and get some reps against professionals.

9. Ssmiff

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"Bar stool sports"?

OneForVol likes this.
  12. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Was so hilarious when Vandy would try to act like he was some thug. Probably a good bit smarter than anyone on their team and nerdy as all get out.

15. Ssmiff

tl/dr but I was at Vandy game just a few rows behind the goal, on the end, when Grant went off on them and fouled out 3 big men. I had just come off total knee surgery and had a cane. When we sat down, the girl in front of us asked "have you been warned?" Evidently, next to us were going to be 2 silver haired, red faced , booing, douchebag Vandy fans, yelling some shit that was borderline racist. One of the dudes is the whistler from the baseball games. And these two guys are just looking for trouble, which used to be where I like to be but no longer and not with a cane. Me and my buddy hardly cheered. Didn't want trouble. Just a clap here and there. No comments. Then Grant went off and dude yelled something about Grant being a boy and go home. I said, "Grant's a man and he destroyed this whole arena tonight". He said, "naw, he's a BOYYY!", and pointed his finger about 2 inches from my face and yelled it 3 or 4 more times. Then Grant had another nasty dunk and me and friend stood up because it was nasty and may have been 40th point or something and [uck fay] you you purple faced asshole. Purple faced dude gets mad and says he's leaving to his buddy. I step out into the walkway and down a step. Clear path. Zero comments. With a cane. 4 rows from the floor. But I see whats coming. He forearm shivers my buddy as he scoots by, then decides hes gonna try to push me down the steps with a stiff arm as he walks up. He failed but damn I've never seen or heard anything like those 2 losers.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

probably?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

SEC Storied web series

justingroves and SetVol13 like this.
  18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

So...an old man Vandy fan punked you and your friend? I'm not sure you should have told that story.

InVolNerable likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Jail woulda sucked. Your fellow vandy fans just need to calm down.

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Damned old men academic bullies!

Ssmiff likes this.