Halftime adjustments..they make'em...we don't

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Held scoreless in the second half...BY MTSU...ZERO POINTS.

[​IMG]

2. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I think we were actually running a scrimmage in the second half...fwiw. Not saying that should make the fans happy...but the wildcat...3/4 of the way through the season..

3. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

6 points in the second half... in the past 5 games.

That is an awful stat.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Was it not obvious to you that they treated the second half like a scrimmage?

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Yes. A walk-on frosh had ten carries and the defense was littered with second and third teamers.

6. MTSU

It is a sad day in the history of UT football to be held scoreless for an entire half of football...BY MTSU. I don't care if they are playing flag out in the damn parking lot.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

There are no adjustments that can be made right now.

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

considering they were working on the running game, and getting some guys a lot of carries, i'm not surprised. blows my mind how some people think

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This weekend we were legitimately working getting some offensive issues worked out moreso than scoring. That wasn't the case in the Georgia game, where we came out at halftime looking like we'd never played football before.

10. Yes, they were experimenting....AGAINST MTSU.

WTF was I thinking? How could I possibly think our athletes are that much better than their's, that we should actually score in an entire half of football.