I cannot do this

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I want to beat tide. I will be pro Dooley tonight

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I won't be pro Dooley, but to see the VOLS win would be great. My eldest has a bunch of his friends over to watch the game, I've told them that there are 3 words I don't want to hear! I don't allow those type of curse words in my house!

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

My thoughts exactly. My days of being pro Dooley are long gone

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I understand. I grew up bleeding orange I hate Bama. This is much like a root canal.

5. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Sticking to my guns from last week. It's killing me, but I refuse to watch. I'll check on my phone once in a while.....I'm watching k state, should be more entertaining...

6. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I fully expect to get my hopes up for a half and then be disappointed. That hasn't really been the recent trend with Sal's defense though. Other teams are just shredding the shit out of this defense from the start and it stiffens a little later. Maybe Alabama is so cocky that he will know them well enough to appear to be a competent coordinator.

7. govols74n

govols74n New Member

This is killing me....vowed not to watch another game until Dooley is gone, but It's like being addicted to meth.....keep peeking to get that "high" that used to get, but every time I peek at the score I'm quickly snapped back into reality.
    Back to watching Kansas state (my son goes to k state but doesn't play ball).....

8. WM

WM Active Member

I'm not missing TSIO because we have a shitty coach..
    GBO.

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We will win.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We. Will lose

11. WestTennVol

WestTennVol New Member

Is that jimmy Haslem sitting next to Peyton?

I'm not sure but when it shows Peyton is he sitting with the haslems? I think it is but not positive. Just curious.

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Jim and Bill yes. Bill hates football looks bored.

13. WM

WM Active Member

So Jew, FRL is reporting Gruden isn't coming because we are broke. Your thoughts.

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Lately, he reads this site for info from what I can tell. He is just stirring the pot. We are not broke. It is just a matter of will.

15. WestTennVol

WestTennVol New Member

Thought so

Thanks! Hearing that Roll tide chant made me want to puke. Go Vols!

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We will win

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We will lose.

18. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Haha.....we will be hung over.....well, no, not drinking tonight. Oh well.

19. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Wow, not even watching, but I tuned in for half a second and saw Bray get picked in the end zone. Good night vol fans....I'm glad I'm not watching, bring on Gruden.

20. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Ah, but the Doolanders will be saying the team was competitive and look out, they will beat USCe next week. Book it.

Please pull the trigger, Hart.