I did not want it to end like this

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 27, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Of all the ways to lose this game......

Damnit.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Calling a time out on an out of bounds play is so Dooley.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It summed up his tenure here nicely.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Typical Doofus.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His hopping on one crutch screaming "timeout! timeout!" was a nice last stand

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

‏@TFair13
    Timeout?? Thats the shit that gets you fired

@ErikAinge3
    Worst play call management I've ever seen. Time outs and personnel are your only two jobs as a head coach during the game...SMH

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

‏@TFair13
    Timeout?? Thats the shit that gets you fired

@ErikAinge3
    Worst play call management I've ever seen. Time outs and personnel are your only two jobs as a head coach during the game...SMH

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

We need InVolnerable to make a gif with a Mortal Kombat scene....Spurrier vs. Dooley with a FINISH HIM

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Game summed up Tyler's career.

Dave Hart with some interesting facial expressions on the sidelines from what I could tell.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Note this thread was stated before the standard clock management took place.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Please share.

12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'll see what I can do when I get out of my funk. I try not to invest too much in games, but it never works. Losses still piss me off.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why am I still getting mad about these games?

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Because you care more than [ddiapos]?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just got called a fair weather fan. I am raging. Where the **** is this alleged fair weather that I will only bask in? There is no such thing as a fair weather vol fan at this point in time. The fair weather fans will be the ones that climb out of the woodwork when Gruden comes. I've been here suffering through this [ddiapos] hell every week.

RoadTrip likes this.
  17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Preesh

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Heck of a post.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

People that act like being so angry that you can't see straight about the state of the program is one step away from rooting for Bama are utter fools.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If I hear one more person tell me they feel sorry for Dooley and the the fact he's losing his job, I'll lose my damn mind. This bastard took a job that he didn't ****ing deserve. Got paid handsomely. And will be paid a large sum to get the **** out. Feel sorry for his ass? Feel sorry for the players who have had to play for this ****stick. Feel sorry for the fans who have paid money, hard earned money to watch this team under perform, then listen to this **** blame every person under the sun but himself.

**** him. **** everything about him. What will make the Gruden hire so special is that it will help to erase this monumental ****up from my mind, and I know from many others.

RoadTrip likes this.