is Florida number 3 in the country now?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by here to lurk, Oct 14, 2012.

1. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

that just makes me sick

that and sucking at football

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Our half time lead looks so much better! VFL, GBO!!

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Proves how close we are. Just need to be patient.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Yep, with Bama at one and Notre Dame likely rounding out the top 5 on their way to a BCS bowl. My football world is at an all time low.

5. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Hell almost everyone has had a lead against the gayturds at the half.....but they kick ass in the 4th....

6. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Im still trying to dig my foot out of my mouth for dogging on Muschamp. Sure hes a tool, but at least he has his guys ready and prepared to play every week.

7. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Dools has his guys prepared too.....so he says...Cmon, give the guy a break. We r almost there. We r hanging much closer with the big dogs than 2 years ago. We need to give Dooley more time to get things going.
    Now that this is his team, It's going to take just a little longer to COMPLETELY sink this ship. We went from a horrible run game to a half assed run game...from a half assed, o.k. defense to a horrible defense.....from a stellar passing game to a hope n pray for the calm Bray passing game.....a few more weeks folks, 4 more interceptions, 400-500 more yds allowed on the ground, not to mention the air....and an entire team that will be challenged mentally, twice as hard as the previous weeks. Only a matter of time before D.D. finds a job at Austin Peay.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Mayans warned you.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Mayans warned you.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

BCS:
    1. Bama
    2. UF
    6. LSU