Kentucky Loss

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Oct 25, 2015.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Efforts sacks are momentum plays made with critical effort. Opportunity sacks are momentum plays made during critical opportunities.

Night and day.

2. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Vegas is NOT in the game to lose money. If the lines look funny there's always a reason. This will be a very, very close game. And I would not doubt we could lose a close one. We likely will win by 7-10 but it won't be a blowout. Vegas ain't stupid.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I do but I'm thinking they're going to take KY to the woodshed. Talent gap is pretty wide.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Lyle's average margin of victory in wins on the road (all 3 of them) is 7.6(repeating).

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

[​IMG]

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

We will win out.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the "team who will give a shit" gap is even wider.

8. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I can only side with Justin and hope we win out and Lyle is hired at Miami or USC. Hart retires and we get Blackburn in here.

9. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Sounds more like he's worried about his sack in awkward body positions, but I'm not a professional.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yeah, I was hoping Medley would accidentally make one.

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yeah, the same one that rung up half a hundred last year on this Kentucky with a worse OL and even less playmakers on the field. Kentucky sucks.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Arkansas sucks too

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and made us look awful. That was the game where it became crystal clear that the staff was telling Dobbs that he isn't allowed to run the football.

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

No way we get that lucky. Also no way Miami is that stupid. I'd bet they hire Gruden before they'd hire Botch.

15. Savage Orange

Of course just as soon as I say that I see that Charlie Strong is denying reports that Miami is after his sorry ass.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is the annual "Float my name out there so my idiotic AD pays me more fail money for when I eventually get fired" game.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Indy says you're dumb for thinking that

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I really don't disagree with Indy about Dobbs. I don't really care why he isn't running, but that our offense is completely shut down when he isn't.

19. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yeah, but Arkansas hasn't dropped 26 of their last 27 to us, and 35 of their last 40. Kentucky sucks because we're in their head, they've also got that losing conference season thing that is hanging over their heads this weekend. Arkansas sucks but they were more physical than we were and they were a terrible matchup with us, even before the season. Kentucky plays literally into everyone of our strengths. They can't defend and they give up on the run very quickly.

20. Savage Orange

Kentucky... The anti-Florida.