Kevin Mouhon LB, GA

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Oldvol75, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He misses arm tackles like the best of em - will fit in well here.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Bassmanbruno, you don't Get It do you? Look at my post (#15). That is how VFL post.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Geez, 34-0...they gettin owned!

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If I'm Butch, I offer this Ingram kid at G before his head hits the pillow tonight.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

But we need a tackle.

6. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Wasn't this kid a DE last year and just moved to LB? Could explain some things.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Before the season he was a DE until Carter moved in..... Meanwhile Mouhon killed a guy.

8. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

So some vol fans are dogging this kid after his first game and he tweeted about it. Freaking idiots. I despise Twitter.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Kid isn't slow.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Seriously? He can't have to take on that block AND deal with an untouched back in the gap.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That I understand.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Bass has other-worldly standards for 17-year old kids, apparently.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He thinks NCAA video games are the same as real life.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He sat there - out of position (as OV mentioned he was out of position frequently) - and let the blocker come to him and take him out of the play. What do you expect? Him not to be active or not try to shed blocks? I don't expect him to make the play when getting block - I just had an issue with him being out of position and basically letting the blocker come and envelope him up while standing still and not being more active.

And he certainly didnt look fast. The QB was running circles around him the whole night.. He's clocked at like a 4.8 or something close. He didnt have much of a chance to prove what he could really do though due to the lopsidedness of the game and disparity of the teams.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Kid visited Cincy this weekend where his brother plays....some, including VQ, are saying that Mouhon is now seriously considering Cincy....

If Butch loses this kid to Cincy...wow

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If he loses him to Cincy, it's out of his control.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Sounds like the older brother feels jilted maybe. I know. Hard to imagine...

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I hate this time of the year when I see threads bumped to the top of the page from guys that have been committed since the summer.

19. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I thought it was the relationship with the older brother that helped in the first place. Also, the brother is going to be a senior, so they would not have long together if he went there.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm just speculating. That's all.