Kurt Busch wants this mother[uck fay]er to get out of his face

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tidwell, Nov 21, 2011.

1. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

[video=youtube_share;NsaBQq5D4Zg]http://youtu.be/NsaBQq5D4Zg[/video]

And he will let you know if you're not out of it yet.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I can safely say Pennzoil is not really crazy about his representation of them.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

the busch brothers are the biggest [itch bay]es in nascar. with that being said, they can both drive, but i'd take kyle over kurt anyday

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Charmer.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Probably not the best idea to let him know right after he went from a contender to out of the top 10 in 4 weeks that a part from his car might have ruined the 14's day as well.

On one hand, Dr. Punch knows the Busch brothers better than most everybody and is one of the best in the business, so he should know better. On the other, he is one of the best in the business and Kurt needs to realize he's not trolling like some of the others in the NASCAR media.

neither brother seems to mind the role of the villain. i like it.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

The media can probably stop with the silly "Gosh, Kurt/Kyle has grown up so much" stuff when they do go a week or two without acting like a five year old. They are who they are.

7. I had heard about this, but not seen the video.

I see nothing wrong with Kurt Busch's punk ass that a real good ass whipping wouldn't cure.

8. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Jimmy Spencer must be to ass beatings what he was to driving then. Not that good.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

then why hasn't anybody done it? oh yeah, they don't have the guts.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

and now he apparently doesn't have a job. it pretty simple with Penske. you do the job he wants you to do or you don't get to do it with him. it's been like that since the beginning of ever with his organization.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

kurt is a good driver, but maybe he is to big of a pain in the ass. he will find a ride for sure, but wonder who he will go to

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I'm shocked.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

this isn't really surprising. the timing is, but he's probably reached out to somebody, so he knows what he's doing.

14. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Kurt's legal counsel saying the reports aren't accurate.

Also seeing that Penske officials are meeting tomorrow to determine his status. Guess we'll know for sure then.