Kyle Busch vs. Kevin Harvick/KHI/RCR

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Were Edwards actions as deliberate, intentional and sustained as truck nuts - and did they occur under caution?

Sincere question, I only briefly recall the second incident.

But if not, then you're talking apples and hemorrhoids here.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

They were as deliberate and intentional but not as flagrantly applied, and not under caution. However, the potential for extremely serious repercussions existed in the most grievous of Edwards actions. He caused the 2 car to become airborne and it almost went through the catch fencing into the crowd. Imagine a 3200 lb stock car slamming into a packed grandstand at around 170-180 mph scattering multiple potentially fatality causing pieces over about the area of half a football field.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I could see a Bobby Labonte or someone like that stepping up to him. Problem is, a guy like Labonte isn't competitive anymore so I don't see them mixing it up. Carl Edwards is half crazy so he would probably pull Kyle out of a car, Tony Stewart would do it but they're friends. Oddly enough, Jeff Gordon could be the guy if they ever tangled up. Gordon might actually take his helmet off to fight little Busch. It's hard to whip someone's ass without two dozen crew members and officials breaking it up first. You have to pull a sneak attack like Richard Childress to get some good shots in or be far enough away from everyone else. Notice how Harvick waited for his jack man to arrive before confronting Busch last time?

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

sure. here you go:

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

nope not him either. in fact, he's such a coward he'll reach in and start swinging on a driver who is still confined to the close quarters of the cockpit in his race car.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

lest we forget he also dumped him with a whole field behind the two of them accelerating to the green flag. i consider it as much of a miracle that Brad didn't end up with a similar 3200 pound stock car in his driver side door that night.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

But we seem to unanimously support the notion that Truck Nuts (Busch) is a [itch bay], and deserves an ass-whipping, right?

Surely we can all agree on those.

Because he so indefensibly certain of the former, and is so wildly deserving of the latter.

In fact, looking at his entire body of work - smashing the guitar, leaving the car on the track for his crew to push back, getting whipped by a geriatric - he's probably inched closer to be being a [vagina], with [unt cay] just cresting the horizon.

I'm surprised that his driving ability - as good as it is - can overcome his many effeminate qualities, otherwise, at least for some.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Harvick and Edwards are both gigantic [ussies pay].

I would laugh if Bobby Allison or Cale Yarborough were still racing. They would slap the shit out of Bush.

Bush is immature as hell. He's not the only one but he's the most talented one so he gets put in the limelight a lot more.

9. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Many drivers from the early days would kick his ass without fanfare or a second thought. That was the way things got done. Today I would pick Robby Gordon, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Mike Skinner, and possibly Joe Nemechek as most likely to whoop ass.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

nope.

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Kyle Busch gives me the impression he grew up the target of much abuse by his peers, I mean just look at him, and the chip on his shoulder. Now he became the famous and unworldly talented race car driver who thought he could get away with one more on track tantrum. Well his body of work caught up to him. Others have committed no less grievous transgressions, but they have not equaled Busch's sum total, nor have any I know of flipped off a NASCAR official while documented on a national network. His talent is immense, but his self control is microscopic.