Madden 13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Jun 4, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yes, everything has been added, even a free agency period similar to AA as far as the weekly thing. LM was complete poop and it ****ed me off how they keep promising and promising crap and just never delivered. Online franchise is the same as offline franchise.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Let me know, I would love to get a Madden franchise going for this year.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

aiiiight

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

aiiiight

5. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I have pre-ordered this game as has my buddy Al. Can we be marked as commits? Amazon.com has a good deal on these right now btw for anyone looking to buy. Did you want to run a pick your team and go league or a draft league? Should we start a thread for Franchise? Too Soon?

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

fantasy draft will not be in this year. There are some stability issues with it in the new mode and they decided not to put it in this year. I suppose we could get a group of guys who want in and randomly pick the order of team choice....like we do with AA.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I don't think random team choice is as necessary. I can say I would want to be a Raider. Is anyone else a Raider fan? Al lives in Cleveland and would commit suicide and pick Browns. But we are flexible. Interesting on the no fantasy draft option but I actually wanted regular teams anywho.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I have another person in his name is Ryan. Both of these guys played in a league we had back on VN long ago. Some may remember Al he is pretty entertaining. Aldepantzue is his xbox name. ryanhowitzer is the other. He would be a Lions guy.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Definitely want to get one going. I guess we will get into more details at the end of the month. I, of course, would want to roll as the eeeggggllls.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

this is the 1st time that I am ever seriously considering Madden over NCAA

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Al found a guy on his softball team to be panthers. Want me to create franchise thread in here? We talked about set up re: advancing and franchise size....what are your thoughts?

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

sure, but Im not running it :) Ive got a little too much on my plate at work to deal with running one.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I laugh openly at people who are considering playing NCAA but not Madden.

17. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

In the past we did this too, but with all the news out there about which game EA is putting the most into this year I agree with you.

18. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

sorry, posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Word in da hood is that the Madden 13 Demo will be out tomorrow. TIFWIW

20. Al DePantzue

Al DePantzue New Member

I don't put any stock in demos. I can't remember a football demo that played anywhere near similar to the final product.