Miko Grimes, Craziest Player's Wife Since Jackie Christie?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Unimane, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

So, has anyone seen this circus show of the wife of Dolphins' CB Brent Grimes wife Miko? Apparently, and this isn't even remotely the first time, she has been going full crazy on her Twitter feed or a teammate of Grimes, especially Ryan Tannehill, her favorite target. Check out these tweets, or whatever in the hell those things are:

http://slicemiami.com/2015/12/27/miko-grimes-twitter-tirade-miami-dolphins/

This is also the woman who got arrested at a Dolphins game earlier this year. How much of a piece of shit do you have to be in order to get arrested at the stadium if you are a player's wife? Just to further the classy theme, check out her little human interest story from earlier this year about how her husband suffers so much as an NFL athlete as well as their pregame activities.

[video=youtube;5BHzOJV-eTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHzOJV-eTQ[/video]

And, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Apparently, she has had her own radio show in Miami and regularly voices her opinions about the team while shitting all over Dolphin players, coaches and management as well as Miami journalists. I did a little Google search on her and was blown away by what I found and, especially, that a dude who was an undrafted CB who isn't irreplaceable wouldn't tell his wife to tone it down a bit.

Anyway, it got me to thinking about the craziest player's wives in sport and the two worst ones I could remember were Jackie Christie, Doug Christie's wife, and Anna Benson, Kris Benson's wife. Christie used to have to change in a separate room because his crazy ass wife wouldn't allow him to be seen changing by female reporters and team personnel. She also had to be present when he was being interviewed by female reporters. Oh, and they had a "wedding" every single year. Benson, I remember, was some former stripper who said she would screw the entire New York Mets team if her husband cheated on her and the went full batshit in the end by threatening Kris with a gun while wearing a bulletproof vest.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  2. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I don't remember if they ever got married, but the first one that comes to my mind when I think of crazy player relationships is Left Eye(RIP) from the band TLC and Andre Rison. I remember her burning his house down.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That's Barbara Dooley if she ever figures out a smart phone.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I have seen the future of sports talk and her name is Miko Grimes... She was a handful in Atlanta when Big Rims (as Chuck Oliver calls him) was with the Falcons. Look for other wives to start running their **** holsters in the near future...

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I like her. If half of the Dolphin's players had the balls she has, they wouldn't be garbage. I really miss the days when you could say exactly what you want to say. Politically correct is crap and people these days are turning into real vaginas.

6. Savage Orange

I fully expect the Dolphins to either get rid of Grimes or coerce him into calming down his wife's outspokenness. If she is allowed to keep on as she's doing, I really expect to see more players wives become mouthpieces for their husbands grievances/opinions... The league won't sit still for many more Miko Grimes wannabe's, i feel pretty confident of that.

7. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Undrafted or not, Grimes is a borderline Pro Bowl-caliber corner. His wife seems really annoying, but I doubt they'd just cut him.

8. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

He knew who she was when he married her, when she got the radio show, etc.... If he's talented enough, he will continue to work.

If he's OK with who she is, he should support her.

I wouldn't be in that situation, but as long as they love each other, who am I to question it?

9. Unimane

What the hell does "politically correct" have to do with being a ****ing moron? I swear, saying "I'm not politically correct" is the new go to for people who want to say any kind of dumb shit and not be held accountable for what they say. Otherwise, she should shut up. She's the type that "has balls" and "tells the truth", but can't handle any kind of scrutiny directed back at her for any kind of idiocy coming from her mouth. So, I'll go with the opposite of your opinion here and say that having someone like her around the Dolphins organization is exactly the reason why they are so shitty. No way any decent organization would ever permit a decent, but replaceable CB to have a wife sewing the seeds of disruption among the team.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

***** is still undefeated

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm sorry dude, she tells it like it is, and it seems to bother you, that's terrible. She definitely should never say anything that offends all of the little [itch bay]es of the world.

12. Savage Orange

I have no problem with her (or almost anybody) expressing an opinion so long as they don't put out like their opinion is the ONLY one that should be heard... Iirc, when she popped off in Atlanta and got taken to task for it, she completely lost her shit... If you want to be out there, be prepared to deal with being challenged on it.

13. Savage Orange

14. Unimane

She doesn't tell shit like it is. She has a forum to stir up shit, spout whatever dumbassery comes into her head and can't take any sort of criticism about her or her husband without losing her shit in some nonsensical estrogen laced rant. She's a classic can-dish-it-but-can't-it person. If you want to take up for the stupid ass dipshits of the world, then that's your perogative. It's probably why she's stuck with a husband on a shitty team and has little sycophants shilling about all the "little [itch bay]es of the world".

The Packers had a similar situation with Greg Jennings and his sister when she used to take to the Twittersphere to "tell the truth" about Aaron Rodgers and how hard up her brother was done by the Packers organization. His ass got shipped to Minnesota and obscurity with his ass now firmly planted to the bench of, unironically, the Dolphins. Trash seems to find its level.

15. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

She called out that fraud, Ryan Tannehill. She's pardoned in my book.

16. Savage Orange

I could be wrong but I feel pretty sure if Miami's bum QB were still Daunte Culpepper she would be finding some O-lineman or kicker to blame....

17. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

She called someone a ****boy for mentioning that her husband held a receiver. How is that admirable? When in history has that ever been admirable? Who would even label that "politically incorrect"? That's just being stupid.

Why would you want to prop up stupidity? Seriously, what is the upside of jumping to someone's defense when they act like a piece of shit?

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Attention everyone on this board, if you call Butch Jones garbage or a waste of 4 million dollars a year, you're stupid.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Let's see, she sticks up for her husband, clearly any **** that does that should be labled trash. She says the media that defends Tannehill is shit, hmmm, trashy. She says the Dolphin's management is crap, wrong again. And last, but certainly not least, that 95 million dollar piece of shit, is a ****boy or what ever she called him.

Enjoy.

20. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Nailed it, dude.