Missouri

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Butthole, Nov 19, 2019.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bryce off the edge while Middleton collapses the pocket up the middle

zehr27 likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

They can throw the quick wr sreen when we do and we are outnumbered.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

When you’re terrible at prognosticating games, such as I am, you try to leverage your weakness into being a strength. I honestly believe every word that I wrote, but it should be seen as a bad omen for me to actually pick Tennessee.

Card figured this out weeks ago.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, [ddiapos] is the offensive coordinator. I'll take Ansley and Pruitt over him and his 6.5 points per game

hohenfelsvol, NorrisAlan and zehr27 like this.
  5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’m looking forward to the Vandy prediction. That one’s gonna require some creativity.

6. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

We need to get that Mizzou monkey off our back and Pruitt has as much or more on the line. The last 2 didn’t look great so this is a big game for TN. Show you can play well at the end of the season, something we haven’t done with our last 3 coaches. Show you can play well against Mizzou. Honestly we play as badly against them as we do FL.

I think we gut it out but might trail a bit as with KY. But coffee is for closers and I expect we will have some. I think our playmakers make key plays without crazy stats.

TN - 23
    MO - 20

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

They can have a safe-space bowl, where they sit around finger-popping each others’ assholes.

[​IMG]

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I am willing to wager that Mizzou beats Tennessee this weekend.

If TN wins, I will use the avatar of your choice for the remainder of 2019, until January 1st, 2020, so long as...

1. It doesn’t violate the law, our site rules or Google’s Terms of Use, and would be considered reasonably safe of any expectation that it may do so, and

2. I’ll make a single (“single” meaning one, “1”) change in replacing my current avatar with that which is most collectively preferred by those who pick Tennessee to beat Mizzou, via a simple majority of cast votes of eligible members. If you don’t risk anything, you don’t get a say.

But if Mizzou wins, I get to pick the same for each of you, individually, who lost the bet by picking Tennessee to win.

Just reply to this post with, “I’ll bet.” or some close approximation and we’ll see who wins.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Shit, I am in on that.

"I'll bet."

TDVol1989 likes this.
  10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bet

TDVol1989 likes this.
  11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

In.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I'll [uck fay]ing bet

TDVol1989 likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

tenny is risking 1 avatar to win many. you guys are suckers risking 1 avatar to win a fraction of one. I will reap the enjoyment either way

JT5 likes this.
  14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I want no part of that crap. I'm feeling a loss anyway. There's a bubble about to pop around here.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Sit back on the sidelines with your Dooley stool. We'll take the hit if there is one to be taken.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just got red dogged

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

No, Orange Dogged

[​IMG]

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

Much like the lottery, it is a suckers bet, but damn if the payout isn't worth the price.

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  19. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Otherwise known as a cup check 'round chere

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, it's about which one you feed, and I was feeding the red one.