Need some gamer's opinion's

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Oct 26, 2011.

?

Who is right?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2011.
  1. you. aggressive strip is trash and the computer did the work for him

16.7%
  2. him. you forgot to turn conservative run on. aggressive strip is strategy

16.7%
  3. Nobody. NCAA 12 is a broken piece of shit

66.7%
  1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

so i am playing against my friend in NCAA football 12. we are playing online and he is ranked 150th in the entire nation. We start the game and i make all my changes to my playbooks and formations, including putting on aggressive stripping and conservative running because he plays with aggressive strip. we go to start the game and it kicks us out.

we get back into a new game and i set up all my **** again, but this time, i forget to put conservative running on because i don't normally play with people who use trash like aggressive strip. So i don't even think about the fact that i don't have it on. I play with Florida because i like using their backs in the wishbone formation, and he uses Miami.

we start the game, and he knows i run a wishbone formation with two tackles in the TE spots. so he plays run, and i bust out a screen play first play from scrimmage. i bust a 75 yard run which ends after i cut back on the guy my friend is controlling, and the computer player jumps on my back and strips the ball. Yes, the computer somehow ran with Jeff Demps, and not only that, but he was also able to jump on his back and strip the ball. not my friend, but the computer. so im super pissed. i hold him to a field goal, and come out on offense the next series. I bust a 15 yard run with Demps, just to lose another fuccking fumble. At this point i realize, oh, my aggressive strip and conservative run aren't on because i didn't go back to turn them on after we got kicked out of the first game.

I go on to force a fumble via a hit stick and get a user pick, as well as outgain my friend by 100 yards without anymore turnovers. I lose by 7 and claim that he is trash and that if it weren't for his trash like aggressive strip, i would have beat him.

He claims that aggressive strip isn't trash, that it is strategy. I come back with "no, reading defenses is strategy. me changing routes when im doing runs AND passes so you don't know whether im passing or running out of my wishbone is strategy. me running a screen on the first play cuz i know you are blitzing your safeties to stop my run, is strategy. you hitting over on the control stick and making your computer controlled players strip me twice is not strategy. My first two plays from scrimmage went for 90 yards and two fumbles.

Who is right?

2. WM

WM Active Member

Is breakerboy crying about something again?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

but on a serious note, can i get an opinion?

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

lose with grace????

5. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

if your friend is ranked 150 in the nation, then you should be glad you lost by only a touchdown.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

played again tonight, for the record. i beat him.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

pics or it didn't happen

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

he quit before the game finished. made up a bunch of excuses and then quit like a [itch bay]. it pissed me off really badly. i took the high road and didnt count the game against him. in retrospect, i should have counted that shit and rubbed it in his face. he was claiming at practice today he was gonna beat me by 40.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I went with "nobody" because the game is a piece of shit, BUT-- you're also right and wrong. Yes, aggressive strip ball is trash, but you aren't right because the only reason why you didn't have it on was because you forgot to.

10. WM

WM Active Member

Look for the zombie patch on the 31st. Former glitches from other editions rise from the dead and cause even more chaos.