Negativity Enthusiasts and Grumps Alliance 2015 strategy

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jan 3, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fellow NEGA vols and golden bear. Our time has come. We have been presented with a no-lose situation.

For the first time, there are expectations for Lyle Jones. Feed them. Fan them. Let those embers flare.

Let 2015 be the year of reckoning for the unwashed vol masses. With Dooley, we probably worked against ourselves by forecasting his doom too loudly and too soon. Not this time. There is no logical reason why the Vols shouldn't be competing for the East next year. Shouldn't be winning 8 or 9 or more games. So let's say so. Repeatedly. Cheerfully. Loudly.

Let's start raising the bar back to where it should be. 7 wins is not acceptable going forward. But let us help disseminate this concept through soft voices of how fortunate the path next season is, how talented the defense is, how Butch has his quarterback in place.

Let's then see if Lyle delivers. If he does, great. Maybe he can get something going with enough talent. If he doesn't... let it resonate with the fan base that he under-achieved.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

National Champs, guaranteed, you don't like it? **** you

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

16 wins, minimum.

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Thread not positive enough!

6. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

I really like this.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Butch to the 9ers.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It'll be so hilarious if you're wrong.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Wrong about expecting the Vols to compete for SECE? It'd be hilarious if they don't?

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm predicting 10 wins next year.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

So why would it be hilarious if IP is wrong about winning the east?

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

No, 16 wins next year.

13. CardinalVol

Or else.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

"Let 2015 be the year of reckoning for the unwashed vol masses." -IP

He's saying that he doesn't think Tennessee will be good. We should pump the sunshine so that when (in his opinion) we aren't good it heats CBJ seat. It's going to be hilarious if he's wrong.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

IP is VFL. Bleeds orange. Pees orange. While he's rooting for Vols, you're rooting against IP. Petty and a shame.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Define "wrong." I'm saying we should have a really good year. Same as you.

17. CardinalVol

I'll actually be really happy if he's wrong.

That's just me, maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Lol. It's just funny seeing someone who never thinks they are wrong be proven wrong. He does in fact urinate orange, as his name states.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Read more carefully. I'm saying there is only one reason why wouldn't be successful in 2015. Go Vols! That's what I'm saying.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly. Like I said, this is a "no lose" situation. If Jones measures up to the hype and predictions GREAT. Maybe govols needs to look up the meaning of "great" or "reckoning."