NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Hahahahahahah......

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Unimane somewhere:

[​IMG]

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Don't care for either team but that was a push off there at the end to set up the winning field goal.

4. Unimane

Mike "I think my record speaks for itself" McCarthy being a mediocre coach elsewhere just makes me smile on the inside.

And outside. Well, very happy, simply very happy.

IP and CardinalVol like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I didn't watch the game, but it looks like they lost on a game winning drive by the reigning Super Bowl champs and greatest QB of all time. How was last night a signifier of his mediocrity?

Not arguing with you - I'm legitimately asking. It looks like the Cowboys outperformed expectations and almost won, based on the box score and play-by-play.

Dak, in particular, seems to have had a really strong game.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nickelodeon is bringing back the Wild Card game coverage again this year.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Dak was brilliant. If Ceedee Lamb doesn’t drop two catchable balls and the OL doesn’t keep shitting itself with penalties, the narrative today is “Can Mike McCarthy possibly [uck fay] this up with Dak at the helm?”

And of course, the answer is “Yes, he can” but that’s not the point

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is Zeke just bad now, or was the Buc's defense just shutting down the run game? I anticipated he would bounce back this season with Dak back in action.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

More of the latter. Their run defense is nasty, and it seemed like every time he could have broken one off, someone missed a block. He only got like 10 carries because I think they figured out early they weren’t going to beat them on the ground. The way Dak and Cooper were going, can’t say I blame them. Frankly, Cooper looked uncoverable and Lamb largely did too.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah but run a few more times and maybe there is less time left. Didnt Dak throw almost 60?

11. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

He looked better on Thursday than he did last year but he’s lost a half-step IMO

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And the Bucs are pretty damn good on defense

13. NorrisAlan

Lol Oilers

justingroves likes this.
  14. Unimane

We are getting worked by Jameis [uck fay]ing Winston.

15. NorrisAlan

You mean THIS guy??

[​IMG]

16. NorrisAlan

Roughing the passer? But there should have been a PI on green bay, but still.

17. Unimane

If you're going to create all that drama in the offseason, much of which I actually supported, you better be ready to [uck fay]ing play when the time comes. This was an absolute garbage performance all the way around. Not one 3rd down conversion the entire game.

18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Trey Smith about to make the entire league look dumb.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If I make fun of them now, they won't lose another game

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He was 13/19 for 93 yds and 4 TDS with a long of 14 yards (4.9 yds/att). Didn’t let him air it out until it was 31-3 and caught the Packers napping for a 55 yard bomb, lol. The perfect Jameis game plan.

NashVol11 likes this.