No More Excuses - Get Him the **** Out of Here

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Volalum

Volalum Member

+1

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Take your truth and peddle it elsewhere! Jim Beam and I do not want to hear any of this tonight. Where is my pitchfork?

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

We liked the talk, and he was a good hire. But the minute he stepped on campus he went stupid.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Who here said that? A lot of people were glad Tennessee had a coach that didn't start out his sentences with resiliency and grit and end with toughness but I don't recall many posters here saying Tennessee's defense would give up 0 yards rushing because Shoop said so

5. Volalum

Volalum Member

And James Franklin is still laughing at UT, UGH!!!

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley quit 1 and a half seasons into his job.

Butch sucks because he's mildly retarded, but he's still attempting to do his job. For that reason, I won't wish the Jerry tron to fall on his head

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Looking at it now, you have to wonder about a guy that would willingly work for James Franklin and Butch Jones.

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Butch Jones "We learned the value of being ready vs. the value of being prepared."

Well shit, as long as the team learned that lesson, I'm cool. Let's carry the fight to ETSU.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I said all I can say.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Losing Sutton, JRM, Sapp, O'Brien, Kirkland, Foreman at times and McKenzie doesn't help either

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Please don't quote that hucksters pressers here. I am trying to avoid it all.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

He's better than Dooley because there are seven days in a week. It's a bad one day out of seven versus bad in six days out of seven scenario. He's better overall for the program, but he sucks.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Not to mention letting Charlie Strong have time to think an offer over so Fulmer could have the spotlight that day.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's true, but we were awful when we had them too. Playing one half of games against crap teams isn't impressive.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The comment was about him being dumbest, not sorriest. Dooley was a sorry piece of crap. Botch is a stupid traveling salesman.

16. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Butchgroves imo.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He'll probably announce a commitment from a 2018 3* in the morning to make up for the loss.

18. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

How hard would it be to get a dump truck full of bricks and dump them on Butch's lawn in the middle of the night?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep, I've been Butch's biggest fan

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I think Groves could make this happen.